Midtown Madness 2

Enviro400Taco

that annoying one from Leeds
Oct 30, 2016
Favourite Truck
Scania
Any particular method you used? Would be great to have this game working again.
View attachment 54926
Anyway here's a (rubbish) screenshot from 2017 from when I was driving the generic bus from the London AI and pretending it was a Bristol VR.
IIRC I downloaded it from here - mm2 busboydownloads
Works well for me, however I personally can only run 10-ish mods on it (haven't tried more than 12, 12 worked though) otherwise it crashes on loading. Don't know if it's a unique issue.

Enviro400Taco

Oct 30, 2016
Favourite Truck
Scania
Last one I've not posted yet.
LDN_30102019_004.png

On a side note, I've got UK Bus City to work, and in terms of mods, I have around 60 which I just swap over if I want to use them or not.

• Love
Reactions: W942 ULL

Enviro400Taco

Oct 30, 2016
Favourite Truck
Scania
sadly my uk bus city is blue howd you get it to work ? : )
I'm not sure really, I disabled most of my mods, then just ran four mods along with the UK Bus City map, and it worked fine, although the stuff loads in as you get really close to it. Is the map you've posted above with the Dart MPD the UK Rally map?

tr673

I'm a Scania
Apr 19, 2017
IIRC I downloaded it from here - mm2 busboydownloads
Works well for me, however I personally can only run 10-ish mods on it (haven't tried more than 12, 12 worked though) otherwise it crashes on loading. Don't know if it's a unique issue.
15h.png

I'm now driving a 15H...
Now all I need to do is find some of those old bus mods I had and figure out how to take higher resolution screenshots, because this is from pressing PrtScr and it's only a quarter of the actual screen size.

• Love

Enviro400Taco

Oct 30, 2016
Favourite Truck
Scania
thanks, I've only just noticed your reply (sorry!), though @Enviro400Taco had the solution
View attachment 54958
Everyone else's graphics look so much better than mine! I should be asleep but now I've got London Bus City up and running - so do I sleep or do I bus?
I put my graphics on Ultra-High where possible or high. It still runs very well for me.

W942 ULL

Veteran Member
Apr 6, 2018
I need to get MM2 installed again, where's the best place to get these mods?
i would say theese two are a good start
mm2 sodor aint half bad either
you might want to get this as well