Midtown Madness 2 (2 Viewers)

P674 MLE

P674 MLE and P675 MLE are now in Preservation ! !
Apr 6, 2018
www.flickr.com
ur welcome

if anyone has any private buses id be interested in them u can send them to my email just pm me many thanks

please could u tell me what u thin about this W.I.P repaint im working on
Untitled.png

critisism IS allowed if needs be

this is a complete repaint i finished it today but it replaces the mal57 pm me if ur interested
Untitled.png
2.png
3.png

Advertisement

Oct 30, 2016
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Pronouns
He/Him
Last edited:

Advertisement

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
This is basically a place for Midtown Madness 2 Devs/Ex devs and just players of it in general, and yes you can discuss things like converting buses from MM2 to OMSI 2!
Feel free to post old photos of midtown madness 2 buses etc here and just discuss old topics in general!

vV - This bus was made by Joseph Makepeace, who sadly removed the download link due to stupid criticism - Vv

Here are some photos:
View attachment 18602View attachment 18599View attachment 18600View attachment 18601
Still upset even now because this would have been a great bus for omsi 2 if it got converted :(
So sad... D:

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
arriva wales 507 HB53 HRB is seen on break before departing the bus station on route 574

View attachment 27213
i got this bus from robert hudson he gave it to me today so if u want it dont ask me as him
UK Bus City, huh? (got the map and the bus too, and many, many, many, many more)

Reactions: P674 MLE
Oct 30, 2016
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Pronouns
He/Him
I did play MM2 and used UK Bus City a lot with a few buses, I also used the default London Map (couldn't find the ALX400 needed for London Bus City so if anyone could point me to a working link that would be nice for the future).
This was probably my favourite to drive when I played it back in April. (It is what @chrisrose1993 is basing his OMSI 2 Dart off I believe)
1934_1.jpg

Advertisement

I am back after a few months away, I shall be posting all of the MM2 buses I have and stating what they are. Some are still missing to this day so any other uploads would be greatly appreciated (all archives are locked with a password, so you can't convert them to OMSI 2). This will take some time to do, but the first buses I shall be posting will be highly detailed ones. Because the forums do not accept the archive file extension, I shall do it on a website.

• Love
Reactions: P674 MLE

Advertisement

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread