Microsoft Flight Simulator (New)

• Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

iomex

UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Proof will be in the pudding for me. I don't really trust big developers with series' anymore. I can see it going one of a few ways:

They've got some old team members back and are rebooting the series, so it'll be an improvement on the classics

or

It'll basically be SimCity all over again, including forced server connectivity to servers that don't work.

LT586

Oct 25, 2016
Proof will be in the pudding for me. I don't really trust big developers with series' anymore. I can see it going one of a few ways:

They've got some old team members back and are rebooting the series, so it'll be an improvement on the classics

or

It'll basically be SimCity all over again, including forced server connectivity to servers that don't work.
I am agreeing with you because, we've been let down by DTG for a number of years, because the core wizards left RSDL and it became just a cog in the system, then OMSI came and restored that attention to detail, to be left after OMSI 2 due to conflicts with the core developers!! So yeah I agree it's not been fun for the end user, but we shall see, no doubt they've realised their error in giving up on a budding genre and no doubt seen what could be better.

I would of thought the technology advancements meant better gameplay for PC but the problem with the PC market is too many use PCs not fit for purpose so I can see why this is on Xbox first before PC.