Mercedes MPIV - Soon in 1.18 !

Daramin

Feb 23, 2014
Favourite Truck
Western Star
Hi all !
Today, a new video of the future Mercedes MPIV has been posted !
There isn't date, but we know that the truck will be available in 1.18, and soon ! :)
Here is the video :

View attachment 2285
View attachment 2286

(Thanks to Truck Game for this video)
Maybe they got approval from MB or maybe the MB logo is just for now until full release, they'll than have to integrate the majestic logo back

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
Maybe they got approval from MB or maybe the MB logo is just for now until full release, they'll than have to integrate the majestic logo back
It seems to me that they got the approval from MB, and we will see it in the game in 1.18. Anyway I hope ! ;)

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Seem to remember them saying a while back they have the licence from Mercedes, so won't be a Majestic ;)

Reactions: Daramin

MartyTheTrucker

Aug 30, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
I'm wondering why they haven't changed the badge of the MP3 yet. They have the license and all to do it.

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
Favourite Truck
Scania
Superb detail. Looking forward to it's release

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Time for me to get another Zmod licence ready for this! Looks absolutely brilliant :D

Seven

The Dickhead
Administrator
Aug 25, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
My my... I can't wait to get this - it has a GPS! Hopefully it has a decent engine too. :D

Alan5267

Sep 27, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
to bad it wont have any cool things like DANZ's ,MPIV had, such as plastic panels and other stuff