Mercedes Citaro Soft Drinks Repaint

Repaints Mercedes Citaro Soft Drinks Repaint 1.1

Login to Download
  • Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

SoundsDigital

Nov 21, 2017
SoundsDigital submitted a new download:

Mercedes Citaro Soft Drinks Repaint - Mercedes Citaro Soft Drinks Repaint

This fictional repaint texture includes all over branding for Coca Cola and Fanta soft drinks brands for both Citaro O530FL and O530GFL buses. I hope you enjoy using them. I am planning on adding additional brands to this package in the near future, if these are well received.

These files may not be charged for where offered for download, directly or indirectly. You may not attempt to pass off any of this content as your own creation, either on its own or as part of some other work...
Read more about this download...

SoundsDigital

Nov 21, 2017
SoundsDigital updated Mercedes Citaro Soft Drinks Repaint with a new update entry:

Additional repaints

A number of changes, though the original repaints are still included.

Added: 7 Up, Sprite, Red Bull and Monster Energy drink repaints to the O530FL and O530GFL buses.View attachment 41479

Altered directory structure to make it easier to identify my repaints once installed if you wish to remove them.

NOTE: To save disk space, old versions can be deleted by removing the Pepsi, Coke and Fanta directories from the Vehicles/Citaro Facelift UK/Texture/Repaints/O530...
Read the rest of this update entry...