Download icon

Bus Mods Mercedes Benz O530 FL Standard Bus View Enhancement Pack. V1.1

Login to Download

ARTY 1

Oct 19, 2016
ARTY 1 submitted a new download:

Mercedes Benz 0530 FL Standard Bus View Enhancement Pack. - Revised Driver View & extra passenger & Exterior Views

The Pack for the 0530GL Bendy-Bus will follow shortly

I created this pack for this vehicle so that all the features of the model & fantastic repaints could be appreciated more by users.

This pack does NOT change in any way the original bus model, scripts, or original / repaint textures, it just gives existing, tweaked or extra camera angles to view more of the buses details.
The package follows the similar format as my previous ALX400 release.

These entire views etc are...
Read more about this download...

ARTY 1

Oct 19, 2016
Hello, im not too sure how to install this so could you help?
It is in the READ ME file but I have added some things to it to possibly help.
Using WINDOWS File Explorer do the following

CAUTION As the file names are IDENTICAL within each Option, it is recommended that you DO NOT remove or work individual files.
I recommend You BACKUP (make copies) of the original installed BUS FILES in the MB_O530 file prior to installation then if you do not like the addon you can go back to the original.

Make a choice of ONE of the 2 options

Option 1 – MBO530FL Standard Bus,
Install the full pack including the NEW*** drivers F.O.V. view.

Option 2 – MBO530FL Standard Bus,
Install the full pack but with the ORIGINAL drivers F.O.V. view.

Copy & Paste or Drag the "Vehicles" folder of your selected Option into your OMSI 2 installation folder, select replace OK

Then launch OMSI and you are good to go!
*** If you use the pack with the NEW Drivers F.O.V. view please be aware that it shows as the most zoomed out position before major distortion occurs. Therefore if you have the “alternative view box checked” on page 1 of the Options in OMSI 2, you can ZOOM IN to suit individual taste, using the SHIFT key & RH mouse Button. Then as long as you use the Left – Right keyboard keys to look round, not the Mouse, OMSI 2 will HOLD your selected zoom setting for the straight ahead view until you either Quit that bus or OMSI.
Pressing & holding the “INSERT” key gives the Timetable* view, pressing & holding the “HOME” Key gives close up of the ticket machine & cash tray.
NOTE: The full 360deg exterior views will only be visible if scenery objects do not shield the bus.
You are free to modify the views further for your personal use.

Hope this Helps.