Buses Mercedes-Benz O405N (1 Viewer)

Hullian111

EYMS Buses Really Mean Business
EDIT: Will there be opening windows and also will there be an Ulsterbus livery for this one as well?
Looking at the real thing, there should be openable windows. It’d be... well, a bit odd for there not to be, both in-game and IRL.

As for an ‘Ulsterbus livery’? I wouldn’t expect a whole livery to be made for it, but I think a variant to almost full Ulsterbus spec can be made with the planned ‘variant 2’.
2CB11699-C781-4492-89ED-D130D5CC46F1.jpeg

Comparing it, again, to the TWM spec, it shouldn’t be too hard. It’s almost 1:1 to the TWM spec in parts. Well, externally, at least.

Advertisement

TEEJ

That is some cracking work there mate.

EDIT: Will there be opening windows and also will there be an Ulsterbus livery for this one as well?
In terms of livery, I'm sure one of the many talented repainters in the community will make one when it's released. As far as I can see from the limited reference on google, Ulsterbus 405's were MK1's. So if you want the full Ulsterbus immersion, then I'm afraid you may have to wait till an update after release to have the MK1 interior etc

Edit- And yes windows and things like that will work

Reactions: streamr_yt

jason_wat

I would love this so much, these have been my favourite buses since I was a kid, used to live on a road that the X96 went down I would look out the window at night waiting to see the buses haha

Reactions: TEEJ

TEEJ

UPDATE

So I've been spending my time exporting and optimising, I've also been converting existing textures to DDS.

What's taken the longest however are the new rims, which I'm rather proud of now. I'm holding off any new screenshots of the bus in the sim, waiting until its all been exported!

20.PNG
21.PNG
22.PNG
23.PNG

UPDATE

So I've been spending my time exporting and optimising, I've also been converting existing textures to DDS.

What's taken the longest however are the new rims, which I'm rather proud of now. I'm holding off any new screenshots of the bus in the sim, waiting until its all been exported!

View attachment 70275View attachment 70274View attachment 70276View attachment 70277
Great work. Love the wheels and love the entire bus.
Can't wait to see it all in the game!! :D

Reactions: TEEJ

Members viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)