Buses Mercedes-Benz Citaro UK Pack (4 Viewers)

Can you show us an image what you mean?

Can you explain better what you mean? or show by video or image?
I add the bus into the ailist
but for some reason the Citro or enviro 200 both do not show up in the game after adding them , they work if I add them but not as a traffic bus , yet other buses like the volvo B7 do show up as traffic no problem . any ideas ? many thanks

Attachments

• omsi.png
    omsi.png
    346.7 KB · Views: 65

Advertisement

LH275

????????????
Dec 9, 2016
London
How do i turn the speed limiter off?
If you navigate this path:
1571250044662.png

and open up this file (This doesn't apply to the bendy):
1571250112365.png

You should find something that looks like this (although your values may be different, I have changed them from what they were by default).
1571250203714.png

You can either get rid of it completely or change the values like I've done. Bare in mind the values you enter are in km/h. SO 110 km/h is roughly 70 mph.
To do this for the bendy open this file and do the same thing:
1571250367316.png

I would recommend backing up the originals first just in case. Hope that helped you!

Advertisement

Jem

heartfelt♥️reveluv
Masterswitch Studios
Feb 18, 2018
London, United Kingdom
Yep. I have even tried to rev the bus till the alert disappears for long. The very next moment I brake it just reappears.
Does this happen in the Citaro G?

Cause I was made aware of a script modification that solved this issue for the Gelenk, where the calculation of a value in a stack was amended to be 1 rather than 1,000,000

Code_2020-11-05_10-31-16.png

(left is modified, right is original)

Where the original script says 1000000 s4, I modified it to 1 s4 and it seems to have solved this issue for me. Can't exactly remember where I found it, probably somewhere on the German forums, or someone told me about it a long time ago, but simply change that value and it should work.

If this happens on the Solo (12m) variant, I'm not sure how that could be fixed.

Reactions: LT586

Advertisement

Hello
I hope someone can help me out here
so im new to Omsi and recently downloaded this Citaro for the devon map, however i can't start the bus when pressing e. I use my mouse and keyboard to drive but i dont think this would effect it. The only way i can describe it is when i press E its sound like a coin rolling sound even though the money for the passengers is a different key bind. no lights appear and nothing happens
any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello
I hope someone can help me out here
so im new to Omsi and recently downloaded this Citaro for the devon map, however i can't start the bus when pressing e. I use my mouse and keyboard to drive but i dont think this would effect it. The only way i can describe it is when i press E its sound like a coin rolling sound even though the money for the passengers is a different key bind. no lights appear and nothing happens
any help would be greatly appreciated.
Press E 3-4 times. It kind of works as a key with E turning it one way and M the other.

Press E 3-4 times. It kind of works as a key with E turning it one way and M the other.
Thank your for the reply. However this hasn't worked. I have been pressing E many times now but nothing happens yet on other buses E turns them on. It is just this bus it doesn't work for and i can't find a switch in the cab that can do the same, That's if it even has one

Advertisement

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread