Mercedes-Benz Citaro UK Pack

Buses Mercedes-Benz Citaro UK Pack 2.1

Login to Download
  • Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

zainie786

Apr 20, 2018
can anyone help me, when I use the bus on BOTW 2.9, with either the bus supplied hof or the map supplied hof, omsi does not register changing stops. passengers still get on and off...

LH275

𝘺𝘦𝘴
Dec 9, 2016
can anyone help me, when I use the bus on BOTW 2.9, with either the bus supplied hof or the map supplied hof, omsi does not register changing stops. passengers still get on and off...
Do you mean the ibis system doesn't change after departing each bus stop?

zainie786

Apr 20, 2018
No in the sense that I can drive to the last stop and Omsk will still say the first stop in the red text with a 35 minute delay, almost like I haven’t driven it

GalWhv69

ALX400 Explorer / Comedy Gold 🏅🏆🎖️
May 22, 2018
Are the interior textures repaintable?
Trying to make the rear doors which worked on the outside textures but the interior texture is ruining it

ThrashPlus

Making the repaints that wouldn't have been made
Dec 25, 2018
Are the interior textures repaintable?
Trying to make the rear doors which worked on the outside textures but the interior texture is ruining it
Did you paint them on the window texture?

ThrashPlus

Making the repaints that wouldn't have been made
Dec 25, 2018
I just did a normal repaint but removed part of the wall and replaced it with the door
The outside works fine but its the inside that isn't fine
You should've painted the door texture on the window layer. That's why it isn't showing internally.

Rush99

Apr 1, 2019
Hi guys I'm new....
I was wondering if anyone knew where to get the destinations and etc for yorkshire counties 2.0 for the citaro?

james20

Feb 15, 2017
anyone know how to get this bus to work A1 it works fine in drive mode but wont show in the A1 , neither will the man A21 or Enviro 200 , yet the volvo B7 do ?
cheers

Rush99

Apr 1, 2019
anyone know how to get this bus to work A1 it works fine in drive mode but wont show in the A1 , neither will the man A21 or Enviro 200 , yet the volvo B7 do ?
cheers
If your referring to manual transmission and auto clutch I dont believe theu have that only full automatic gearboxes

Reactions: Mikey

james20

Feb 15, 2017
If your referring to manual transmission and auto clutch I dont believe theu have that only full automatic gearboxes
hi , the A1 traffic buses . the bus works fine in drive but will not show as a traffic bus
many thanks

aceboii

Feb 23, 2017
Hi, I'm trying to get the cash to work on BoTW, but each time I dispense coins, the wrong ones come out. Is there any way to sort this out so the correct money comes out of the change holder thingy? Cheers.

Mercedes-Benz

Jul 4, 2017
hi , the A1 traffic buses . the bus works fine in drive but will not show as a traffic bus
many thanks
Can you show us an image what you mean?

Hi, I'm trying to get the cash to work on BoTW, but each time I dispense coins, the wrong ones come out. Is there any way to sort this out so the correct money comes out of the change holder thingy? Cheers.
Can you explain better what you mean? or show by video or image?

aceboii

Feb 23, 2017
Whenever I click the button for £2, 50p comes out, if I click the button for £1, 20p comes out... 50p, 5p comes out...
Sorry I got that wrong...
This is what happens -
£5 - 50p
£2 - 20p
£1 - 10p
50p - 5p
20p - 2p
10p - 1p

LH275

𝘺𝘦𝘴
Dec 9, 2016
Sorry I got that wrong...
This is what happens -
£5 - 50p
£2 - 20p
£1 - 10p
50p - 5p
20p - 2p
10p - 1p
A quick fix is to just use easy ticketing when using this bus, unless someone comes up with a proper solution.