Mercedes-Benz Citaro UK Pack

Buses Mercedes-Benz Citaro UK Pack 2.1

Login to Download
  • Slow Page Loading and Increased Data Use
    We're working on fixing an issue with images not showing on Safari, which means that (temporarily) pages with lots of images will take longer to load and consume more data.
  • Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.
Sep 21, 2016
When I edit the skin and save the TGA, it turns the Windows gray and more opaque.

TangoSierra

Forum Moderator
Content Control
Jul 1, 2016
This is through the Photoshop template, I should add.

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
Administrator
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
The windows need to be transparent, so make sure you're saving a 32-bit image with transparency in the windows.

Dec 11, 2017
sorry to bother you i have the handbreak on and the dorrs open the doors open button keep flashing what do i do to close them plz thanks in advance

Feb 6, 2018
sorry to bother you i have the handbreak on and the dorrs open the doors open button keep flashing what do i do to close them plz thanks in advance
Press the / button to open or close the door on the citaro.

Aug 1, 2016
Most buses either AI or me driving them turn into white textures which upsets me because I really love this bus. Any fix? I shall redownload it to see if it makes a change however, if there is another fix please let me know! Cheers.

Aug 1, 2016
Most buses either AI or me driving them turn into white textures which upsets me because I really love this bus. Any fix? I shall redownload it to see if it makes a change however, if there is another fix please let me know! Cheers.
Redownloading it DID NOT solve the issue.... :(

Oct 25, 2016
what is the repaint issue. the bus is white or its black I have not added any other repaints its just the default one . I tried redownloading it but still wont work.
thanks
20180318105233_1.jpg

Hullian111

Resident Ellie Rose Spotter
Aug 5, 2017
I remember on the Discord that there was a ton of 'updates' and fixes, usually in the form of new textures. Since I don't really want to go join OMSI Discords anymore, are they really that necessary to go into the main download?

The British Gamer

That guy who makes repaints
Dec 29, 2016
I remember on the Discord that there was a ton of 'updates' and fixes, usually in the form of new textures. Since I don't really want to go join OMSI Discords anymore, are they really that necessary to go into the main download?
Well, considering the Citaro server was deleted....

matt8562

Feb 22, 2017
please can anyone tell me how to fix passengers been stuck at front of bus so people cant get on or off the front plate

Do'er of administrative things
Administrator
Premium Subscriber
Oct 24, 2016
Just move the bus a bit

Jimmy Turtle

Building Canberra One File At A Time....
Nov 11, 2016
Are you going to make a London Blind Mod For The Citaro's?

Yourbus31

Mar 11, 2018
Do you please know how i can get lowlanders uk citaro in ai plz iv tried doing it but its not worked thsnks.

Kind regards yourbus31