Buses Mercedes-Benz Citaro UK Pack 2.1

Login to Download

Lowlander21

Veteran Member
Jan 20, 2016
Lowlander21 submitted a new download:

Mercedes-Benz Citaro UK Pack - Citaro Facelift UK mod

View attachment 25070Important information
This is a modification to the original Citaro. Whilst this is a stand-alone bus, the credits to the original model go to Helvete 3D Studios.
To install
Drag and drop the contents of the OMSI 2 folder in the archive into your OMSI 2 directory..
Credits:
• Original Citaro - Helvete 3D Design (any relevant parties as well)
• Modification - Lowlander21Studios
Relevant...
Read more about this download...

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
Staff Team Leader
Forum Moderator
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Dec 10, 2015
To expand on that: Each time you press E, you turn the key forwards one stage. Each time you press M, you turn it back one stage. It operates like a real vehicle key :)

davidsb3

Beta tester for Arkala/ Maker of Silver Cross
Mar 19, 2016
To to put it into to drive you need to hold the brake down then select the gear :)

I Can Media

Universal outcast.
Nov 22, 2016
Did I see something about a camera view mod somewhere? Is that still about, given that the Discord server is gone?

Robertbenson0000

Apr 30, 2017
Can't seem to get displays working?
Input the route and line - the till works and the sign inside the bus says my location but doesn't display my destination outside nor can passengers board .

Whiskey.Stuffs

Oh that one, that does those repaints.
Apr 1, 2016
I've been having troubles with repainting the bus, as the windows are not transparent in game, I've tried saving as a .dds, alpha channels with .tga and still no luck.

Jordionie

VolvoFan
Aug 5, 2017
HELP? Destinations wont work, people wont board the bus either. I have fonts and hof files. Ive tried and tried

LT586

SimJourneys Defunked
Oct 25, 2016
Kudos to Lowlander seeing a project like this through though. Those that have repainted it have found no issues. So make sure its the latest patch, but the Arriva repaint is nice just i need to adjust the passenger view

Mikey

Howdy.
Feb 6, 2018
HELP? Destinations wont work, people wont board the bus either. I have fonts and hof files. Ive tried and tried
I found that when you don't use the display computer inside the cab (which works for me), I have to click 92E to enter my line number and destination, then press ok, and then repeat the process about 4 - 5 times before the whole thing shows. Does that make sense?

Reactions: The_Player1

Whiskey.Stuffs

Oh that one, that does those repaints.
Apr 1, 2016
Kudos to Lowlander seeing a project like this through though. Those that have repainted it have found no issues. So make sure its the latest patch, but the Arriva repaint is nice just i need to adjust the passenger view
Repainting it may of worked for other people but I've been unable to get it working.

Reactions: LT586

Robertbenson0000

Apr 30, 2017
I found that when you don't use the display computer inside the cab (which works for me), I have to click 92E to enter my line number and destination, then press ok, and then repeat the process about 4 - 5 times before the whole thing shows. Does that make sense?
Doesn't work for me at all, I tried like 10 times.

Reactions: thericksteruk

jimmy2016

Jan 19, 2016
I just found out the passengers are not going to the back of the bus. its the long version of the bus.