Bus Mods MB Workshop's Sound Pack for V3D's ALX400 (London Spec) (1 Viewer)

Blastella

Not very well-known member
Oct 23, 2016
What is a location?
The long wait is finally over! I am delighted to bring you guys the latest sound pack for the ALX400 by MB Workshop.

Thanks for the Comment in the discussion thread, I am sure that we have reviewed them to make further improvements!

As far I am concerned, this pack should not replace any files in the original folders, and will add new bus files automatically.

Please extract the files directly into your ALX400 vehicle folder.

We would like to thank FF3170 for his kindness to provide valuable source sounds, otherwise this pack won't exist!

Also, please note that we are a Hong Kong-based workshop and this is the first time for us to make a sound pack for a British bus, so maybe it won't be perfect.

The download link is via Google Drive.

In addition, we have also made many other sound packs for Hong Kong OMSI buses including the Enviro 200 by GX7767 Studio.

Feel free to browse through our products in our Google Drive Folder.

If you have got any questions or comment, feel free to reply below! Enjoy :)

Advertisement

D

Deleted member 7744

I managed to adapt it to work on v1.01 version of the Regional (the payware version), with a bit of tinkering with the .bus file. However, the free v1.03 version is not compatible - For some reason I simply cannot brake at all.
That's what happened to me after i edited the .bus file on version 1:03. Also after i first edited the .bus file i found the .hof file displays would no longer work. I was trying this all out on Botw 2.9. So what i did was reinstalled the bus and edited the .bus files again and the breaking sort of came back but it now comes and goes, also I've have found acceleration is now a bit doggy, but the .hof file displays are now working again lol. What i would say to people is, if your unsure how to edit the file yourself then just wait a release from the site. I would hate to see anyone have their games messed up.

Blastella

Not very well-known member
Oct 23, 2016
What is a location?
I managed to adapt it to work on v1.01 version of the Regional (the payware version), with a bit of tinkering with the .bus file. However, the free v1.03 version is not compatible - For some reason I simply cannot brake at all.
That's what happened to me after i edited the .bus file on version 1:03. Also after i first edited the .bus file i found the .hof file displays would no longer work. I was trying this all out on Botw 2.9. So what i did was reinstalled the bus and edited the .bus files again and the breaking sort of came back but it now comes and goes, also I've have found acceleration is now a bit doggy, but the .hof file displays are now working again lol. What i would say to people is, if your unsure how to edit the file yourself then just wait a release from the site. I would hate to see anyone have their games messed up.

Well some good news for you guys then!
I have talked to the team about the free release of regional, and I am happy to say that a Regional version is likely to be released, using the free version.
However, as we are approaching exam season, it is unlikely to come out that soon, as all members of the team are students!
I will keep you guys updated via this post if I have got any news.

D

Deleted member 7744

Well some good news for you guys then!
I have talked to the team about the free release of regional, and I am happy to say that a Regional version is likely to be released, using the free version.
However, as we are approaching exam season, it is unlikely to come out that soon, as all members of the team are students!
I will keep you guys updated via this post if I have got any news.
Great, sounds good man thank you, thanks for everything you guys do, thank you for the releases and good luck with the exams :)

Reactions: BMF NJ

Advertisement

Feb 14, 2018
Further to the original post with the google link to MB workshop mods. If anybody would like to know what buses are required:

3AV_TD_addon_by_MB452.rar Volvo Olympian by GX7767 Studio studio
AAS_addon_by_MB452_v2.rar Enviro 200 by GX7767 Studio/FU482 Workshop studio
ATE_2016_update_v1.1.rar Enviro 500 by Winsome winsome's OMSI Studio - Download
CTB_Leyland_addon_by_MB452_20171015.rar Leyland Olympian 10/12M studio
MBxNPH_AVBWU_sound_tune_fix_20180505.rar Volvo B9TL Gemini 2 HK & the new updated version on the facebook group studio
Neoplan_sound_by_MB452_20180415.rar Neoplan Centroliner studio
NPHxMB KMB Dragon sound and tune fix v1.rar studio

Frosty

Member of studioOnonoki
Sep 20, 2017
London
twitter.com
@Blastella This is just a suggestion and its my opinion. You don't have to do it. ZF are fine i am only talking about the Voith version

On the Voith version I feel like 1st 2nd and 3rd gears are too long in kickdown
Interchange sound between 1st and second gear should sound different listen at 0:11
4th gear is missing some sounds (the whine) or even if its there it needs to be louder listen at 0
Engine braking sounds in 1st gear need tweaking
At 0:23 listen for the highest pitch noise in 4th gear
Listen at 0:27 for throttle release at 4th gear
Another throttle release at 4th gear but with lesser rpm 1:00 listen for the low pitch noise

I prefer these sounds being released on the regional as they are from regional variants

(If you disagree, it's fine, If you have anything to say, say it)

*You do not have to put this into action*

Advertisement

One of the best I have downloaded. The ZF Variant is absolutely brilliant to drive, the axles make it sound so realistic to the real life vehicle. The Voith version is also great, but the axles as said above need a bit of tuning, door sounds are also very realistic as well as the gearbox physics and the engine was very well recorded too.

I rate this 9/10 :)

Reactions: Frosty

Advertisement

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread