Buses MB 312D/412D Sprinter (Free)

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
Staff Team Leader
Forum Moderator
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Dec 10, 2015
Seeing as we don't really have a place for talking about buses not associated with our forum, I thought I might start one :)

To start off with, a Mercedes Sprinter minibus has just been released, which is remarkably good quality and has an excellent repaint template:

MB 312D/412D Sprinter - OMSI.cz fórum
fd08efa8ecb34e94418645be295a2001.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

adamf02

Veteran member
Oct 29, 2016
I just downloaded the bus and spent about five minutes trying to work out how to move it :tearsofjoy:. Do you know how to get anything to display on the wooden boards

Omsiese

Mar 30, 2016
I just downloaded the bus and spent about five minutes trying to work out how to move it :tearsofjoy:. Do you know how to get anything to display on the wooden boards
its a manual bus, so you have to do the gears ;c

LT586

Minor Anorak who eats Vegtables.
Oct 25, 2016
Cool! But manual gearbox does it actually allow you to drive, soon as you lift your foot off the clutch with gas it'll stall.

Hullian111

bruh momentum
Aug 5, 2017
Huh, now that you mention this, maybe I might look into it. Maybe as some sort of surveying/route learning vehicle like that dodgy Stagecoach Vario van I have already?

EDIT: Just tried it, did a route learning run around the 4 on Yorkshire Counties. A nippy little thing, lurches forward if you get the shifting up a bit wrong. Going to slap together a route-learning livery and use it for that.

Anyone know how to stick on a British radio onto the built-in one?

Last edited: