Buses Masterbus Veiling Series (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Veiling_Forum_Header.png

As many members of the community are aware, I’m making new packs called the Masterbus Veiling Pack and Masterbus Veiling: Classics, which will consist of many of the heavyweight Wright series single-deckers on different chassis variations from the late 90s to the modern day. I've been able to make rapid progress as they're very similar to the Volvo variants found in the Masterbus Gen 3 Pack. Due to the sheer variety in the Wright Eclipse series, I’ve decided to split the “Veiling Pack” into two separate packs, otherwise the work required would not be feasible for a single pack. As with the Masterbus Gen 3 Pack, you can expect a wide range of setvars to customise the vehicle to your liking. Systems like the Ticketer and Hanover will be improved during the time of the Veiling development, and that means these updates will be backported to the Gen 3 Pack free of charge.

(Please note, below there will be some preview images which are a placeholder, and will be updated once more of the variations have made it ingame)

Masterbus Veiling Pack

This pack contains the modern varieties of the Wright Eclipse series seen in recent years. To flesh out the pack compared to the Masterbus Veiling Classics Pack, a fictional variant of a B8RLEA (as seen in Australia) will be included, as it is very feasible and could be a reality if operators wanted bendy buses more in the UK. Since the Bamford Bus Company takeover, the introduction of the GB Hawk has made its way into the Veiling Pack too.

The Masterbus Veiling Pack is released as of 12th May 2022, and can be purchased on Steam and Aerosoft's webstore.

V2_B7RLE.png
V2_B7RLEDD.png
V2_B8RLE.png
V2_B8RLEDD.png
V3_B8RLE.png

V3_B8RLE_DD.png
V3_B8RLE_L.png

V3_B8RLEA.png
V3_B8RLEA_TD.png

V3_Masterdeck_SD.png
V3_Masterdeck_SD_DD.png

V2_SB200.png

(SB200 will be in a Post-Release update)

Masterbus Veiling Classics Pack

Widely requested by large amounts of people in the community, the original Wright Eclipse is probably one of the most requested vehicles for OMSI, and rightly so. The Millennium body is used on many different chassis variants, more-so than the Eclipse 2 and Eclipse 3 bodies combined. Below is a list of variants which have yet to be completely finalised, and are due to change. There is the possibility of facelifted versions as well in the pack, however, it is too early to make any guarantees. With the age of some of these, it is getting increasingly harder to get references and sounds. We would instead release a properly done version rather than a variant that just feels out of place.
  • Wright Eclipse Metro (Volvo B7L)
  • Wright Eclipse Fusion (Volvo B7LA)
  • Wright Eclipse Urban (Volvo B7RLE)
    • Euro 3 (ZF)
    • Euro 4 (ZF / Voith)
  • Wright Solar (Scania L94UB)
  • Wright Solar Fusion (Scania L94UA)
  • Wright Solar Urban (Scania K230)
  • Wright Meridian (MAN A22)
  • Wright Pulsar (VDL SB200)

1671448979897.png

Last edited:

Advertisement

Apr 15, 2020
This is amazing! I cannot wait for this! I cannot wait for the VDL Pulsar, as I ride them most of the time and the B7RLE I am looking forward to the most as Arriva operate them in Yorkshire too. But I'm sure all the vehicles will be fantastic! Keep up the great work as I know this will be fantastic! :)

Reactions: ELT2003

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
Wow! Just wow! I really didn't expect to see THIS this evening. Amazing, amazing work!!
The ones I'm most excited for are the bendy ones... but I'm excited for them all! ????
One question I have, do you think you'll some day also do other fictional bendies like an Eclipse 2 Fusion, a B8RLEA with the original front or maybe even a fictional Pulsar Fusion? No worries at all if not, of course. :)
Either way though, great great work! Thanks for sharing all that info, I can't wait to drive all of them! ❤️

Last edited:

FirstBro

First Yorkshire's Managing Director
Not gonna lie I wasn't expecting to see this on the main page tonight! I'm extremely hyped for every single one of these. Since I'm originally from York the Wright Eclipses have been the most recognisable and all time favourite buses for me, since I've seen and been on them ever since First York had Wright Eclipse Fusions as their Park & Ride Bendy fleet <3

1602457256460.png

Advertisement

Rhys stirling

Developer of Stowten
May 4, 2016
Wigan

As many members of the community are aware, I’m making a new pack called the Masterbus Veiling Pack, which will consist of many of the heavyweight Wright series single-deckers on different chassis variations from the late 90s to the modern day. I've been able to make rapid progress as they're very similar to the Volvo variants found in the Masterbus Gen 3 Pack. Due to the sheer variety in the Wright Eclipse series, I’ve decided to split the “Veiling Pack” into two separate packs, otherwise the work required would not be feasible for a single pack. As with the Masterbus Gen 3 Pack, you can expect a wide range of setvars to customise the vehicle to your liking. Systems like the Ticketer and Hanover will be improved during the time of the Veiling development, and that means these updates will be backported to the Gen 3 Pack free of charge.

(Please note, below there will be some preview images which are a placeholder, and will be updated once more of the variations have made it ingame)

Masterbus Veiling Pack

This pack will contain the modern varieties of the Wright Eclipse series seen in recent years. To flesh out the pack compared to the Masterbus Veiling Classics Pack, a fictional variant of a B8RLEA (as seen in Australia) will be included, as it is very feasible and could be a reality if operators wanted bendy buses more in the UK.

Widely requested by large amounts of people in the community, the original Wright Eclipse is probably one of the most requested vehicles for OMSI, and rightly so. The Millennium body used on many different chassis variants, more-so than the Eclipse 2 and Eclipse 3 bodies combined. I've yet to make preview images for this pack, and I have yet to redo the front compared to one you've probably seen screenshots of. So for now, here is a list of variants which have yet to be completely finalised, and are due to change. There is the possibility of facelifted versions as well in the pack.
  • Wright Eclipse Solar (Scania L94UB)
  • Wright Eclipse Solar Fusion (Scania L94UA)
  • Wright Eclipse Solar (Scania K230)
  • Wright Eclipse Meridian (MAN A22)
You may as well take my money now ????, a good Euro 3 B7 is all I have asked for in omsi and now we’re getting one, and if it’s anything like the standard of the Gen 3 pack then it’ll be absolutely beltin. So much bang for your buck as well. 10/10 BOG, very much looking forward to this

georgeloxton02

MendipXplorer veg
Apr 20, 2018
Somerset

As many members of the community are aware, I’m making a new pack called the Masterbus Veiling Pack, which will consist of many of the heavyweight Wright series single-deckers on different chassis variations from the late 90s to the modern day. I've been able to make rapid progress as they're very similar to the Volvo variants found in the Masterbus Gen 3 Pack. Due to the sheer variety in the Wright Eclipse series, I’ve decided to split the “Veiling Pack” into two separate packs, otherwise the work required would not be feasible for a single pack. As with the Masterbus Gen 3 Pack, you can expect a wide range of setvars to customise the vehicle to your liking. Systems like the Ticketer and Hanover will be improved during the time of the Veiling development, and that means these updates will be backported to the Gen 3 Pack free of charge.

Masterbus Veiling Pack

This pack will contain the modern varieties of the Wright Eclipse series seen in recent years. To flesh out the pack compared to the Masterbus Veiling Classics Pack, a fictional variant of a B8RLEA (as seen in Australia) will be included, as it is very feasible and could be a reality if operators wanted bendy buses more in the UK.

Widely requested by large amounts of people in the community, the original Wright Eclipse is probably one of the most requested vehicles for OMSI, and rightly so. The Millennium body used on many different chassis variants, more-so than the Eclipse 2 and Eclipse 3 bodies combined. I've yet to make preview images for this pack, and I have yet to redo the front compared to one you've probably seen screenshots of. So for now, here is a list of variants which have yet to be completely finalised, and are due to change. There is the possibility of facelifted versions as well in the pack.
Looking fab! These look very well modelled, I am really looking forward to this. Just a question, will the Euro 4 B7rle Eclipse 2 be in the Veiling pack or the veiling classics pack?

Reactions: ELT2003

Advertisement

MylesW

i make things sometimes
Dec 29, 2016
As i’ve mentioned time and time again, honestly can’t wait for the pack! It’s stunning what’s possible in omsi after so long of just the same lower quality buses, then within the last just over a year period being blessed with 3 higher quality bus packs, and even more in dev. Thanks again Kyle for what you and the others have started to do to make UK omsi better for what it should be.
Oh yeah, and the Veiling pack looks nice too :kappa:

Feb 20, 2017
View attachment 72989

Masterbus Veiling Pack

With the B7RLE will it have the proper dash for it (not the one that the G3 uses)?

Nov 14, 2016
View attachment 72989

Masterbus Veiling Pack

Looking forward this pack

Reactions: Mark S and ELT2003

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread