Masterbus Gen 3 Pack repaint error (1 Viewer)

Kyle

*This is a custom title*
Oct 25, 2016
I dont know why this is happening, Does someone know what I can do to stop this error

20200801141838_1.jpg

Reactions: iiBus
Solution
One of the issues I have is that the repaint is on the wrong way round since the update. The front of the bus has the paint for the back any help appreciated?
This will be because the repaint isn't updated for v1.1. Make sure to download any updates for the repaint if there are any and if not then I'm sure the author will update it soon.

Advertisement

iiBus

Edinburgh bus enthusiast & Downloads moderator
Downloads Moderator
Outreach
Mar 8, 2020
Scotland, United Kingdom
Pronouns
He/Him
It worked on the first time i put it into the file, but it didnt work the next time I used it

(and its not my repaint)
If it is not your repaint I would contact the developer of the repaint. Did they use 2048 x 2048 files? Are they .dds? There is a chance that the texture is so high resolution and takes so much memory it doesn't load, if not, reinstall their repaint and check again.

leafygreens

Join the leafygreens discord server!
Apr 9, 2019
One of the issues I have is that the repaint is on the wrong way round since the update. The front of the bus has the paint for the back any help appreciated?
This will be because the repaint isn't updated for v1.1. Make sure to download any updates for the repaint if there are any and if not then I'm sure the author will update it soon.

Solution
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread