Bus Mods Masterbus Gen 3 Pack: All London Gemini 3 and Streetdeck Registrations/Numbers (1 Viewer)

Mar 16, 2017
Troyski submitted a new download:

Masterbus Gen 3 Pack: Arriva London and GAL Registration Numbers (Entire Fleet) - All Gemini 3 and Streetdeck numbers and registrations operated by Arriva London and Go-Ahead London

From HV201 to WSD23, the entire Streetdeck and Gemini 3 allocations operated by Arriva London (Tottenham, Clapton and Norwood) and Go-Ahead London (Camberwell, Merton, New Cross, Morden Wharf, Stockwell, Putney, Peckham, Croydon and Sutton) are included in this pack.

Extract the "Vehicles" folder into your OMSI 2 directory, where the process will be automatic. This will overwrite any edits made to the "Numbers" and "Regs" files. If any changes have been made to them, backup and proceed...

Read more about this download...

Advertisement

Mar 16, 2017
Reactions: GalWhv69
Mar 16, 2017
Troyski updated Masterbus Gen 3 Pack: All London Gemini 3 and Streetdeck Registrations/Numbers with a new update entry:

V2.04: A Major Fix

An issue with most of the registrations past Go Ahead London, is the appearance of an extra letter between the gaps. This affected the Metroline, RAPT, Tower Transit and Kingston University plates.

Thanks to @Jem for making this issue known (below is an example of the fault) This update should remove those letters.

Please let me know if there are any other issues.

View attachment 52329

Read the rest of this update entry...

Advertisement

Mar 16, 2017

Advertisement

Mar 16, 2017
I hope this picture is clear enough but "Stagecoach: Gemini 3" Prefacelift is just the title for the numbers underneath and its registration equivalent is "R.I.P :( as a little reference to them not being under Stagecoach anymore
1597756076312.png

Advertisement

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread