Marcel's OMSI-Forun

Lukeyboi

Veteran Member
Apr 5, 2016
Thanks! Didn't know that!
BTW: Do you by chance also know how to register an account there? Thanks!
You can't unfortunately. They turned it off ages ago due to bot accounts signing up and spamming the forum.

This, imo, was a bit of a silly idea. All you really need is some Captcha's that verify if you're human or not, as opposed to just disabling the sign in system entirely.

The game itself advertises Marcels Forum as a place where you get support for the game - yet you can't, because you cannot register an account to post on there. You just have to pray someone had exactly the same issue as you.

I pray registering is re-enabled someday.

• Sad
Reactions: AdventureRock123
Jun 28, 2018
Favourite Truck
Peterbilt
You can't unfortunately. They turned it off ages ago due to bot accounts signing up and spamming the forum.

This, imo, was a bit of a silly idea. All you really need is some Captcha's that verify if you're human or not, as opposed to just disabling the sign in system entirely.

The game itself advertises Marcels Forum as a place where you get support for the game - yet you can't, because you cannot register an account to post on there. You just have to pray someone had exactly the same issue as you.

I pray registering is re-enabled someday.
Thanks a lot for the info, Lukeyboi!
I hope so too... :rolleyes: