Map? (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

Advertisement

Apr 1, 2014
SCS cannot do everything because North America is huge. If they map the whole North America it will take 100 years for the game to be released. An early access beta on steam would give the opportunity to the map authors to create maps which SCS cannot do. In that case I am really interested to see the results. We might see for example a promods version for ATS from the promods team since they are close with SCS.

Reactions: 4D1L
SCS cannot do everything because North America is huge. If they map the whole North America it will take 100 years for the game to be released. An early access beta on steam would give the opportunity to the map authors to create maps which SCS cannot do. In that case I am really interested to see the results. We might see for example a promods version for ATS from the promods team since they are close with SCS.

I would imagine modders would be making maps as well as SCS making expansions like they did with Going East. I would not be surprised if mod authors made maps of Canada, Mexico, or even South America, similar to Promods and TSM. I agree with the early access bit, mostly because I am impatient and excited for the release :p

We can only hope, and dream for modded maps, Although (with Canada in mind), I wonder if mods will involve snowy roads, and snow storms. I really like what ETS2MP is doing with scripted mods, like the window rolling and double trailers, so maybe they can add physics to snowy regions, like skidding, and trailer sliding over stuff like black ice.

Reactions: James Hilliker

Advertisement

I would imagine modders would be making maps as well as SCS making expansions like they did with Going East. I would not be surprised if mod authors made maps of Canada, Mexico, or even South America, similar to Promods and TSM. I agree with the early access bit, mostly because I am impatient and excited for the release :p

We can only hope, and dream for modded maps, Although (with Canada in mind), I wonder if mods will involve snowy roads, and snow storms. I really like what ETS2MP is doing with scripted mods, like the window rolling and double trailers, so maybe they can add physics to snowy regions, like skidding, and trailer sliding over stuff like black ice.

i would love to see physics like that it would make the game so realistic and that is what i like about the truck simulator series the amount of work that has been put into the trucks and the realism of the landscape.

It wouldn't take 100 years, are you stupid? It would take about 8 years or less.

Advertisement

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread