[Map] [UKDT] OMSI 2 - Cotterell [Deleted] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

Advertisement

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
TpD2X3O_e8WD5BMreK1oj0HiiVti8dGb.jpeg

Reactions: henryhoward14

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
ive installed the map n volvo mods but all i get is sky why ????

Go to your OMSI 2 folder and open the Logfile.txt. Then copy all of the contents of that file, make a spoiler in a new post (press the eyeball button when posting) and paste the contents of the logfile into it. Then we can see if there's anything you've done wrong.

Advertisement

Rob_Devs

All time legend/Salisbury Reds Driver
Jan 29, 2016
Salisbury, Wiltshre
Got an interesting one, If you lower the graphics settings down on own machine, some interesting texture issues happens. Everything is installed correctly and no missing files in map checker tool, though i share a min. Plus also one of the uni signs at car park A is bacl to front aswell. Other then that, an absolute stunning map

View attachment 169

View attachment 167

View attachment 168

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
@Luke, because something is missing or broken. Please re-read the read-me in detail and make thoroughly sure that you haven't missed anything or copied anything incorrectly. The file we uploaded works fine when installed onto a clean Omsi install as per the instructions.

@Atha321, when you say "always", this has happened several times? I've just downloaded the file again with no issue, so it is likely a problem at your end. Maybe try downloading again later or tomorrow?

Reactions: whistlehead
I'm having trouble with inputting the line on the onboard computer in the Volvo B9. I can't figure out which buttons to press and what number to input.

I'm not sure if this is something to ask you guys or the creator of the bus, but seeing as the documentation folder is missing from the download, I figured it might be something you've already covered there and can give me some pointers on.

EDIT: I peeked in the hof file and figured it out. 1801 for Uni and 1802 for Bus Station, regular services. It would still be nice to have the Docs folder, though. I'll be driving the route now. Looking forward to it! :D

View attachment 170

Rob_Devs

All time legend/Salisbury Reds Driver
Jan 29, 2016
Salisbury, Wiltshre
I

@robertharris1996 that last one is a regular occurrence when running out of graphics memory. What is your graphics card and VRAM, and have you applied the CFF Explorer/4GB Patch? The top issue may be to do with that as well.

I turned down my graphics because the system i use, is shockingly bad, runs alright but not brill (saving for a new, more powerful machine). i can give it a shot but not sure what it would do

Florence3099

Prepare for trouble! Make it double!
Dec 10, 2015
Goldenrod City
www.flickr.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I

I turned down my graphics because the system i use, is shockingly bad, runs alright but not brill (saving for a new, more powerful machine). i can give it a shot but not sure what it would do

yes we'll I can imagine Cotterell is a heavy map due to the quality of it. Can you post your system specs please?

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread