Status
Not open for further replies.

ross4122

Scottish Vyking Veg
Staff Team Leader
Content Control
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
Every god-damn object and spline included in the download package again?

Saying that I'm at 375mb after two minutes on my crap internet...

R

RN61

Every god-damn object and spline included in the download package again?

Saying that I'm at 375mb after two minutes on my crap internet...
 I didn't include UKDT objects splines and textures 

ross4122

Scottish Vyking Veg
Staff Team Leader
Content Control
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
You included the UKDT objects and splines and probably a heck lot of other things that you didn't need to

Reactions: RN61

konnor_james

Apr 1, 2016
Missing: Sceneryobjects\Static vehicles\D86_LOD.sco - do you know where I can find this please? Cheers!

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
Administrator
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Cotterell's is "Sceneryobjects\UKDT\Cotterell\Static vehicles\D86_LOD.sco". That's not the same as "Sceneryobjects\Static vehicles\D86_LOD.sco".

R

RN61

Cotterell's is "Sceneryobjects\UKDT\Cotterell\Static vehicles\D86_LOD.sco". That's not the same as "Sceneryobjects\Static vehicles\D86_LOD.sco".
yess but i got the earlier one before the fixes and for me it was given to me in a static vehicles folder then i downloaded fix and i have it in ukdt folder aswell

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
Administrator
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
The 1.0a fix did not change the map in any way and therefore cannot have changed the location of any files or folders.

R

RN61

The 1.0a fix did not change the map in any way and therefore cannot have changed the location of any files or folders.
maybe i installed it wrong then it was the map i ever downloaded and i didnt know much about installing maps so maybe thats it but next time ill use the ukdt folder 

D

DVA_MEKA18

I renamed some files and it worked no idea if that would mess up other maps though

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.