[MAP] Project Varied (Cancelled - Sorry) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Project Varied

Project Varied isn't going to be it's final name but it will kinda give you an overall description on how I want this map to be, Varied. It will go through many types of roads from small, tight country roads to the wider much nicer town roads all the way to busy dual carriageways and motorways.

Features to be included will be:

• Custom Junctions
  • Detailed, Different styled areas
  • Detailed night lighting
  • Varied driving surfaces

Completed/Near Completed areas:

IMAGES FROM 02/08/2016

Night Lighting

IMAGES FROM 02/08/2016

Incomplete Areas

IMAGES FROM 02/08/2016

P.S. Will update post when I have more time to add detail to it

Advertisement

Great start so far, the road textures do however look very harsh in comparison to the surrounding textures. Maybe use the modified ones from Cotterell to give more of a better look. Other than that, looking forward to seeing more 

Yeah, They defiantly need changing - Hoping to get round to doing that sometime

Looks great!

Bear in mind with this screenshot though that you can't have reversing AI.

Yeah, That is basics :P  Will be changing the bus stops there to bus stands as the main bus stop is round the corner

Sorry that updates have been on the slim side. I have had to revert back to an old copy of the map. What I may do is start it all again but hopefully at a faster rate and come back with an actual name for the map

Thank you for understanding :)

Advertisement

iomex

UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Looks tidy. All I'll say though is that the ASL is not necessary as cyclists must ride around the outside perimeter of a roundabout, no matter what their destination. What might be cool instead would be to model a sunken shared footpath and subway to allow pedestrians and cyclists to cross the junction.

Advertisement

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread