[Map] North Devon Network (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 422

Welcome To North Devon!

This map was formerly being produced by the South England Design Team. Due to certain circumstances, the team has since disbanded and I will be continuing the project myself. The map, as is slightly obvious is set fictionally around North Devon. It features many tough terrain, as common place in the region. 6 routes make up the structure of this map, and they are all operated by a single company, North Devon Motor Services. They operate two garages although only one will be portrayed in this first edition.
View attachment
The lighter shade around Stanton and Valdon is the closest release, with expansion as it goes on. The darker, out region is the furthest release. Unplanned routes have been omitted but there is a few more I intend to add.

All the routes in the first edition will be operated by B9TL Gemini 2 And Eclipse buses. In later editions, a custom bus will be created in order to accompany the map, but less of that for now as its only in its first stages.

Here is some of what you can expect from the map:
Competition
Submit a repaint via PM to me containing your repaint. You're repaint must be a tribute to the 90th anniversary of Devon General. You will receive full credit if you win, and it will be picked by me.

Repaints must be submitted by 30th September.
Good Luck! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

D

Deleted member 422

Four Topics? Didn't realise their were that many! They were all previously SEDT topics but once that fell apart I though just create a new account, lock the old threads etc to avoid confusion. Seems it didn't entirely work, woops! All the ones started by the SEDT can be deleted if anyone wants to.

Rhys

Add-on London Team
Mar 20, 2016
Four Topics? Didn't realise their were that many! They were all previously SEDT topics but once that fell apart I though just create a new account, lock the old threads etc to avoid confusion. Seems it didn't entirely work, woops! All the ones started by the SEDT can be deleted if anyone wants to.

Two Wales maps as well ;)

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Users who are viewing this thread