[Map] North Devon Network

D

Deleted member 422

Welcome To North Devon!

This map was formerly being produced by the South England Design Team. Due to certain circumstances, the team has since disbanded and I will be continuing the project myself. The map, as is slightly obvious is set fictionally around North Devon. It features many tough terrain, as common place in the region. 6 routes make up the structure of this map, and they are all operated by a single company, North Devon Motor Services. They operate two garages although only one will be portrayed in this first edition.
View attachment
The lighter shade around Stanton and Valdon is the closest release, with expansion as it goes on. The darker, out region is the furthest release. Unplanned routes have been omitted but there is a few more I intend to add.

All the routes in the first edition will be operated by B9TL Gemini 2 And Eclipse buses. In later editions, a custom bus will be created in order to accompany the map, but less of that for now as its only in its first stages.

Here is some of what you can expect from the map:
Competition
Submit a repaint via PM to me containing your repaint. You're repaint must be a tribute to the 90th anniversary of Devon General. You will receive full credit if you win, and it will be picked by me.

Repaints must be submitted by 30th September.
Good Luck! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Lukeyboi

Veteran Member
Apr 5, 2016
Since I am one of your beta testers am I allowed to do a repaint or would that be unfair?

Rhys

Veteran Member
Mar 20, 2016
Off to a decent start. I'm just more confused as 4 topics on here all seem to have similar names respectively haha

Reactions: henryhoward14
D

Deleted member 422

Four Topics? Didn't realise their were that many! They were all previously SEDT topics but once that fell apart I though just create a new account, lock the old threads etc to avoid confusion. Seems it didn't entirely work, woops! All the ones started by the SEDT can be deleted if anyone wants to.

Rhys

Veteran Member
Mar 20, 2016
Four Topics? Didn't realise their were that many! They were all previously SEDT topics but once that fell apart I though just create a new account, lock the old threads etc to avoid confusion. Seems it didn't entirely work, woops! All the ones started by the SEDT can be deleted if anyone wants to.
Two Wales maps as well ;)

phillip20164

Mar 23, 2016
Where can I download the repaints and please PM me cheers for the person who is making the map cheers

D

Deleted member 422

The Park & Ride site at Stanton is almost complete with a few finishing touches still to go, the Park & Ride 1, which serves the site, has a frequency of every 5-7 minutes, with every other bus going through to serve Valdon.

Gh0st28

Mar 29, 2016
Here is the map for the six routes, although the 18 is omitted because I still haven't decided where to finish it:

<map snipped>
It looks really promising well done :)

iMarkeh

UK Omsi Magazine Founder
Apr 1, 2016
Kieron, are you doing this map like as North Devon Network or are you someone new just finishing the map due to the internal disagreement?

Lukeyboi

Veteran Member
Apr 5, 2016
Kieron, are you doing this map like as North Devon Network or are you someone new just finishing the map due to the internal disagreement?
Kieron was the old owner of the SEDT page. After the disagreement he shut down the SEDT page, made this one and continued North Devon.

D

Deleted member 422

@iMarkeh, I thought it would be easier than continue it in the old thread as quite a bit will have changed from the start of that to the end of this. 

For anyone else: I was a member of the South England Design Team, who dropped the map. I have then continued it as a personal project.