Map Mod Lists (1 Viewer)

tennshadow

Hi folks,

I'm currently working on adding the different map mods cities into my database. Do any of you know if there is a complete list out there on the Internets for all the cities included in Coast to Coast and MexUsCan? I'm doing it now by opening up ATS and writing them all down but figured I see if such a list is already on the net. I've looked around a little but didn't have any luck finding one.

Thanks in advanced.

Advertisement

Max

Administrator
Hi folks,

I'm currently working on adding the different map mods cities into my database. Do any of you know if there is a complete list out there on the Internets for all the cities included in Coast to Coast and MexUsCan? I'm doing it now by opening up ATS and writing them all down but figured I see if such a list is already on the net. I've looked around a little but didn't have any luck finding one.

Thanks in advanced.
My only suggestion would be going to the readme of each map mod and finding if they've got a list of cities added or doing as you're doing now! No definitive list as far as I'm aware! Sorry I couldn't have been of more help! :P

Members viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)