Map Making (1 Viewer)

• Please note that answers to questions that receive more than 5 collective down votes will be automatically hidden.

jordan povey

hello everyone im thinking of making a map but just wanted to see if anyone had some tips of know anywhere where there is some good videos on making a map from scratch
thanks in advance.

Advertisement

iomex

UKDT
Founding Member
Tbh, it's mostly just a case of throw stuff at the wall and see what sticks. It's just something you just play with and get better over time.

Reactions: LT586

ROBLOX Bus Simulators

Founder of TMT and Project Merseyside
There's a few handy tutorials on YouTube that teach you basics. Once you have that, download some spline packs (I recommend iomexLH to start off) and just see what you can do.

LT586

Living in the editor
There isn’t a guide sadly; took me from 2013 to learn the editor and even then; my advice would be to look at a section of your town on google maps and use The UKDT objects etc to get an idea down and some houses as place holders; then build your own objects.

Hello everyone I'm thinking of making a map but just wanted to see if anyone had some tips of know anywhere where there is some good videos on making a map from scratch
Thanks in advance.
Hi! :D
I reccommend this series, it's really interesting and it's what got me to where I am now (with an about 5 mi long map).

Hope it helps! :)

Members viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)