[Map] Flaxton 2 - Park And Ride 35 Left Path [Deleted] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

iMarkeh

UK Omsi Magazine Founder
Banned Member
Apr 1, 2016
Chester, UK
Jamie, do you have permission to re-upload others objects as I notice some of Iomex textures and things in there. Just asking. Also in the RAR file, the 'Textures' file needs renaming 'Texture' as it installs somewhere else.

Jamie, do you have permission to re-upload others objects as I notice some of Iomex textures and things in there. Just asking. Also in the RAR file, the 'Textures' file needs renaming 'Texture' as it installs somewhere else.

yes because in object downloads it says 'you can upload in a freeware map' and ive also included the objects maps like cotterell in the description and given credit also he let me use his invis junctions. but if any author wants an object removing i am very happy to do that without 'hesitation'

iMarkeh

UK Omsi Magazine Founder
Banned Member
Apr 1, 2016
Chester, UK
yes because in object downloads it says 'you can upload in a freeware map' and ive also included the objects maps like cotterell in the description and given credit also he let me use his invis junctions. but if any author wants an object removing i am very happy to do that without 'hesitation'

Its fine. I just wanted to check 

Advertisement

Apr 2, 2016
Cornwall
Pronouns
He/Him
I got it all downloaded, and installed. But having problems with some missing objects and splines:

Objects:

Sceneryobjects\Trees_MC\pods.sco

Sceneryobjects\Trees_MC\RHD_shrubbery_01_20.sco

Sceneryobjects\Trees_MC\RHD_tree_large_01.sco

Sceneryobjects\Trees_MC\RHD_tree_medium_01.sco

Sceneryobjects\Trees_MC\RHD_tree_medium_03.sco

Splines:

Splines\whistlehead\Guideway_Conc.sli

Splines\whistlehead\Guideway_Grass.sli

Toucan

Hmmm
Mar 28, 2016
I dont know why its so long, do u know how i can make it shorter download time? alo this map is apart of a bigger project and so i flaxton v1 and v3 which will be released next [Thornhill] 

I'd put it on Onedrive or Google Drive... I find that more people can download it (If they have bad connection) and if you have the application you can just drop it into it. Also if you don't have any of the cloud storage things you can release them in 3 different files. Objects, Splines and finally the Map and Vehicles. Now for the Shorter Download time... I'd use Winrar and do this:

View attachment 2561

I'd put it on Onedrive or Google Drive... I find that more people can download it (If they have bad connection) and if you have the application you can just drop it into it. Also if you don't have any of the cloud storage things you can release them in 3 different files. Objects, Splines and finally the Map and Vehicles. Now for the Shorter Download time... I'd use Winrar and do this:

View attachment 2561

thanks for this it realy helps, ill do this in thorhill download, just adding a motorway to it for route 35!

Advertisement

Apr 2, 2016
Cornwall
Pronouns
He/Him
I got it all downloaded, and installed. But having problems with some missing objects and splines:

Objects:

Sceneryobjects\Trees_MC\pods.sco

Sceneryobjects\Trees_MC\RHD_shrubbery_01_20.sco

Sceneryobjects\Trees_MC\RHD_tree_large_01.sco

Sceneryobjects\Trees_MC\RHD_tree_medium_01.sco

Sceneryobjects\Trees_MC\RHD_tree_medium_03.sco

Splines:

Splines\whistlehead\Guideway_Conc.sli

Splines\whistlehead\Guideway_Grass.sli

Can anyone help me please? I wasn't sure if my post got ignored

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
No idea where the objects come from, the splines are mine though and are included in Farthington and my scenery pack (not sure if I uploaded it here). Perhaps the map's author needs you to download another map which you have forgotten, or forgot to include the assets with the map?

Reactions: henryhoward14

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread