[Map] Buses of the Westcountry (BotW) 1 [Deleted] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lukeo and Adamxd

iomex

UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
60902772.jpg

Advertisement

A lot of the scenery seems to be missing although I downloaded everything in the instructions. Don't know why this has happened but it has dramatic consequences when playing as the buses won't move on these parts and it ruins the gameplay. This is the first-time I downloaded it that it has worked with some of the scenary so I don't know if I am missing objects from previous downloads. Any help would be most appreciated from anyone, thanks.

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
A lot of the scenery seems to be missing although I downloaded everything in the instructions. Don't know why this has happened but it has dramatic consequences when playing as the buses won't move on these parts and it ruins the gameplay. This is the first-time I downloaded it that it has worked with some of the scenary so I don't know if I am missing objects from previous downloads. Any help would be most appreciated from anyone, thanks.

Please double-check that you have installed everything correctly - some of the dependencies are structured in odd ways, such as Tony_A objects.

Advertisement

"Please double-check that you have installed everything correctly - some of the dependencies are structured in odd ways, such as Tony_A objects." 

Tried to re-install all of it but the same problem seems to happen - I don't know if I am missing parts from a previous map or something like that because there are huge gaps in the scenery that the bus can't drive on so it is really strange 

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.