[Map] BotW 1 support [Deleted] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2016
Weymouth
Pronouns
He/Him
samuel05 submitted a new resource:

[Map] BotW 1 support - [Map] BotW 1 support

EDIT BY WHISTLEHEAD

A lot of people have been using the BotW 2 thread to ask for support for the old Buses of the Westcountry. I have split these posts off into this new topic, as that one is not the place to ask about this kind of thing.

You can find the download link for the old BotW here:...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

Fellowslothb

Founder of Fellowsfilm Studios
Downloads Moderator
FF Council
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Dec 10, 2015
Pronouns
He/Him
The header image is a B9TL in Cotterell :)

This is the full image:

8CSOlm4zvwUEPz7HXwwyb6wKXMxzI1IA.png

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
The header image is a B9TL in Cotterell :)

I believe he's referring to the RHD NBC Devon D87s in the bus depot pic I posted before I split this off...

EDIT (Fellowslothb) Ahhhhhh, that would make more sense haha

Yeah, little confusing, that :P But this isn't really relevant to BotW as a work in progress.

The answer is that they're there because we can easily turn them into something which looks like a UK bus, but doesn't have a big impact on framerate when we have dozens of them in the same place.

Advertisement

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
can i edit the map botw 1 for my self or not and do you know when the new botw depot will be released?

You can certainly edit it for your own personal use. The new depot will be released when it is. I'm afraid I'm also going to have to bring the red text out and ask you not to keep asking for release dates or early access to things as it's starting to get a wee bit annoying for us, I'm afraid... :(

hoi

Mar 24, 2016
i don't find the map link,can you help me,thank you.

i want to play this map very much.

Fellowslothb edit: I merged your two posts into one here, please edit your first post instead of double posting, this will keep the forum nice and clean and uncluttered :)

hoi

Mar 24, 2016
but this is BOTW LH..

Buses of the Westcountry v2.99 (Update A) i want to play.could you help me,thank you!!

Fellowslothb edit: Again I merged your two posts into one here, please edit your first post instead of double posting.

Florence3099

Prepare for trouble! Make it double!
Dec 10, 2015
Goldenrod City
www.flickr.com
Pronouns
She/Her
but this is BOTW LH..

Buses of the Westcountry v2.99 (Update A) i want to play.could you help me,thank you!!

Well Update A was renamed BoTW 2, and this is what you see being redeveloped at the moment. It's a bloody long way off being finished from what I've heard. If you want to see progress, then sometimes iomex and whistlehead do livestreams, the livestream thread will be updated when they are streaming,.

Advertisement

iomex

UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
The current version of the map is BotW 1 v2.6. You can find it at the link Joe posted above. Versions older than 2.6 are not supported.

BotW 1 v2.99 was made available only to YouTubers several months ago and has been superceded (no longer available).

BotW 2 v1.0 is in development.

Gh0st28

Mar 29, 2016
Also in the old BoTW i am missing a tile a the zoo the object which i am missing is :

Sceneryobjects\BusdriversObjekte\Stange senkrecht.sco

I downloaded the Ampelspline object and its not in there?

iomex

UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Basically I've tested the download link 7 or 8  times now - downloaded the pack, opened it to check the object is still there. But still 50% of people didn't have it for some reason. So eventually I removed it from the map in 2.6 entirely, something that I confirmed. A few weeks later the complaints started coming back in so I checked the map again with maptools to make sure it isn't referenced, and it's not.

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread