Maps Mannes v1 (1 Viewer)

Hi everyone,

This is my first map, I will be using the available objects, not creating my own, as I'm still new to this haha.
Here's how I got the map name: I was thinking of Manchester and Totnes, lol. As for how you pronounce, I would think it's just Mans. This is fictional, and will be LHT/RHD (British Style).
no Freeman objects will be used due to the lag?

Right now I'm planning to include a motorway but I will need to find out where and how to connect them xD.
- Countrysides, Beach Side

Here's some routes I wanna create
- Intercity
- Express
- Shuttles (Point A to B direct, maybe stopping by Point C, using Coaches :D)
- Countryside

There should be quite a few routes, maybe 5?

I hope that the map can be done before the new year though cause there'll be school :( (unlikely)

JJKqK1bSUz4xrCXt09lvAoXLASO4W7f1.jpeg

A bit of work on the City Centre, had put two of them cause it disturbs my ocd that it's kinda not symmetrical lol. I chose a round road around it cause it's like a place in moscow? i forgot but i think it's russia

Last edited:
Mar 30, 2016
London
Hi everyone,

This is my first map, I will be using the available objects, not creating my own, as I'm still new to this haha.
Here's how I got the map name: I was thinking of Manchester and Totnes, lol. As for how you pronounce, I would think it's just Mans. This is fictional, and will be LHT/RHD (British Style).
no Freeman objects will be used due to the lag?

Right now I'm planning to include a motorway but I will need to find out where and how to connect them xD.
- Countrysides, Beach Side

Here's some routes I wanna create
- Intercity
- Express
- Shuttles (Point A to B direct, maybe stopping by Point C, using Coaches :D)
- Countryside

There should be quite a few routes, maybe 5?

I hope that the map can be done before the new year though cause there'll be school :(
Awesome! Although if this is your first map I would start of with 1 or 2 routes so you can focus on quality than quantity, looking forward to this and it sounds fairly familiar to the map I'm making too!

Advertisement

Ross

FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
Dundee
Do you have any screenshots? also, I very much doubt it'll be out before the new year, considering that it took 6 months for Cotterell to be built (partially non-fiction)

Nov 4, 2016
Awesome! Although if this is your first map I would start of with 1 or 2 routes so you can focus on quality than quantity, looking forward to this and it sounds fairly familiar to the map I'm making too!
Yea, but I have a goal of like a minimum of 3 routes and max of 7 so it doesn't get too overloaded. I'm not gonna use Blender or anything as I'm new :P. Basically this is to give me a rough idea of creating a map xD

Nov 4, 2016
Do you have any screenshots? also, I very much doubt it'll be out before the new year, considering that it took 6 months for Cotterell to be built (partially non-fiction)
Just started today lol, laid out a bit of roads, still trying to figure out but so far i'd say it's 90% success. no screenshots yet, but in the couple of days to come I think I can provide a few though.
I hope it would be done before the new year, even if it doesn't, it's fine with me, but work would be slowed down as I have to do it alongside school.

EvadRave

Forum Moderator
Premium Subscriber
Feb 3, 2016
  • Every new WIP thread must contain at least one screenshot or video in the first post. The picture or video must be of the project itself - we won't accept a photo of the real thing or a map showing your planned routes, for instance - and it must show a reasonable degree of development. This is because it is very easy to start a project but it is must harder to finish one, and dropping projects is disappointing to everyone involved and fills up our forums with clutter.

You really should have checked the rules before starting a thread...

Nov 4, 2016
e22ac8a009980fe19a788ff72995d2eb.jpeg

upload_2016-12-25_10-19-8.png

Map has failed 2 times (blank sky in editor - I reckon it could be because I selected Do with whole map without ticking any boxes, anyway I've made a backup of the map already).
I've placed the Big Ben as the centre. the roundabout will be one way, clockwise dir. I've added in the pond so I wouldn't need to place so many pavements lol, but hey it's a good scenery still. Next I'm gonna work on the Bus Interchange

Advertisement