Manly OMSI 2 (1 Viewer)

• Please note that answers to questions that receive more than 5 collective down votes will be automatically hidden.

peterhogben766

Having some issues with the map. There are no objects in it just blue sky and nothing else. Can somebody help? I've installed all the files in the correct places in the OMSI root folder. Quite honestly, I'm stumped.

Advertisement

peterhogben766

I know, that's what I did. I have never had this much stress. Downloading an OMSI map before. Canterbury and Bowdenham work just fine. The guys that did the map should have thought this out better. Grrrr....

peterhogben766

I have all of those things that are circled. So I don't know, I ran maptools and it said I had a missing object
Splines\invis_street.sli
I have been searching the internet trying to download it but with no success.
I can't find the file anywhere.

junaidstarz

Part of Phantom Productions
I have all of those things that are circled. So I don't know, I ran maptools and it said I had a missing object
Splines\invis_street.sli
I have been searching the internet trying to download it but with no success.
I can't find the file anywhere.
invis_street.sli is meant to be there by default. look for it in other files and copy and paste it into the spline folder

iomex

UKDT
Founding Member
As Junaid says, if you just do a Windows search (open Splines folder, press F3 then enter 'invis_street'), you can find an instance of this spline and copy it into the path the map is expecting. If I remember rightly, this spline was moved from a subfolder in OMSI 1 to the root folder in OMSI 2 - it should be there by default. Can you confirm that you are indeed using OMSI 2? And if so, it sounds like there may be an issue if you are missing something which comes with the game.

Members viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)