Maps Manly ACT THREE (1 Viewer)

Chuckinho submitted a new download:

Manly ACT THREE - Sun and beaches in Sydney, Australia.

Welcome back to Manly.
After 7 years of building, Manly ACT THREE is finally available to download.
Enjoy driving along sunny beaches, suburban areas big hills and lots of narrow streets.
Manly ACT THREE has over 50 driveable routes which cover a massive area encompassing the area from Sydney City to Manly and Mona Vale.

Read more about this download...

Advertisement

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
Screen Shot 2020-01-06 at 01.23.37.png

Anyone know what the "LIVE" label's for, and what it means? ????

Reactions: Albastru
Aug 13, 2019
A few things I noticed.

You can't use the dest controller to set most destinations, you have to instead use the 92E button.
On some routes, where you have 2 stops close to eachother (238 is an example at the Wharf, you have the 'layover' stop and the 'pick up' stop. The game can't differentiate between them and so you get stuck on the timetable.
Lanes are VERY tight for the buses, you generally hover slightly between 2 lanes.

Sure these are fixable but just letting you know. Otherwise, the map is very good with very high detail.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bradshaw and LT586

Advertisement

Advertisement

Good job with the map but the lights around these areas might need looking at, specially the first image as they seem to never go green.

Thanks mate.
The issue near Cabramatta Rd is one being fixed in the next patch.
The lights on the approach to the Harbour Bridge do take a while, just like in real life which is where the timings are from.

Last edited by a moderator:

thunderkiller96

Insert 200 characters as custom title here
Mar 5, 2019
Sydney, Australia
Great to see Manly back on the OMSI menu, superb map as always! I did spot one anomaly while trying to do a 245 run this evening though:
20200107222220_1.jpg
20200107222227_1.jpg

20200107222305_1.jpg
There appears to be a map glitch that appears after the Raglan St stop for the 230/245. Haven't noticed anything else out of the ordinary but I thought I'd bring it up :)

Great to see Manly back on the OMSI menu, superb map as always! I did spot one anomaly while trying to do a 245 run this evening though:
There appears to be a map glitch that appears after the Raglan St stop for the 230/245. Haven't noticed anything else out of the ordinary but I thought I'd bring it up :)
Glad you are enjoying the map.
What is the glitch. I can't see so well in the dark ;)

thunderkiller96

Insert 200 characters as custom title here
Mar 5, 2019
Sydney, Australia
Glad you are enjoying the map.
What is the glitch. I can't see so well in the dark ;)
The road between the Raglan St near Military Rd and Avenue Rd near Gladstone Avenue appears to have broken its' path and a house is in the way of the latter stop. The issue begins after the left turn at the roundabout in the first picture.

leafygreens

Join the leafygreens discord server!
Apr 9, 2019
the map seems good, but there are a few things to maybe look at?
  • the lanes are very thin for buses
  • you cant use the controller to set the destination on most routes
  • i have seen quite a few broken ai paths
  • i have also seen quite a few splines that dont line up and even some floating road markings
  • terrain seems inaccurate
  • awful buses used - seriously, please just create a fictional repaint for the masterlite or something than using that god-awful eclipse
  • repaints arent complete and dont seem to be baked - citaro bendy
  • the whole system with the timetable and choosing the route is confusing
apart from that, i like the idea of this map, and there are certain things like the signage, and just the attention to detail that is very nice. i just wish that maybe you released only maybe the M20 and M30 but make it to a really nice standard. i also love the voice pack.

Reactions: LT586

Advertisement

This thread is more than 5 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread