Maps Manly ACT THREE (1 Viewer)

Great work @Chuckinho have done few cards loving the trips to the zoo (247), still got lots of exploring to do. Am using 1.1 noticed couple of errors, there is no trains folder included for trains\tangara.zug (have checked all my old manly d/ls) and also in the ailist aigroup_depot MosmanBay calling for vehicles\FirstFerry\Firstferry.bus but in FirstFerry folder .bus is firstfleet.bus I have other log errors but these 2 effect the refresh schedule lag I get(I think), obviously have fixed the ailist one myself, but unsure what to do about the trains.
Anyhow can still play and really enjoying the map.
Go SeaEagles!!

Reactions: Chuckinho

Advertisement

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
Screen Shot 2020-01-19 at 16.27.24.png

It's only showing three though... @Chuckinho ????

So here is the wee story of the last wee while.

As some of you may have been aware, I have been away for the last fornight diriving across rural and outback Australia, across many deserts and farmland, dead kangaroos and 4270 kms I am now home.Whilst I was in Adelaide, I uploaded Version 1.1 to both facebook and felowsfilm. For some reason the Fellwosfilm upload took a bunch longer to finish and appears to have misplaced one fo the four magical files.

Thanks to roadhog for fixing the download.

Hey mate! Awesome map. Just have one issue, whenever I drive a route, there is always an exact same bus number that overtakes me and steals all me passengers, ahppens for every route, even ai ones. Was just wondering if this could be fixed. Thanks!
Maybe replace the ai bus. Or drive faster ;)

Don’t load the whole maps at start, it is a rather big map

Rather large

Great work @Chuckinho have done few cards loving the trips to the zoo (247), still got lots of exploring to do. Am using 1.1 noticed couple of errors, there is no trains folder included for trains\tangara.zug (have checked all my old manly d/ls) and also in the ailist aigroup_depot MosmanBay calling for vehicles\FirstFerry\Firstferry.bus but in FirstFerry folder .bus is firstfleet.bus I have other log errors but these 2 effect the refresh schedule lag I get(I think), obviously have fixed the ailist one myself, but unsure what to do about the trains.
Anyhow can still play and really enjoying the map.
Go SeaEagles!!

We will look into this and sort it out for the next relase if required.

Advertisement

LT586

Was Living in the editor
Oct 25, 2016
North
Ah ha will try the download this evening. So far favourite routes 230 / 144, the dual running is because one bus leaves at a time and then due to all the traffic and stops the next bus that leaves catches up to you. There’s dual schedules for the map.

Nov 4, 2016
Driven a lot and am enjoying this amazing map! Really satisfying to use Google Satellite view to see the areas after driving a couple routes :]

While driving the 257, I noticed a small issue. The N017 mon-sat timetable for Crows Nest>Balmoral Beach, the destination code is 2571 which displays Crows Nest. I believe it should be 2570 instead?

Also, the traffic lights at the big junction between Falcon St near Beardsley Garden (?) and Military Rd nr Watson All Stop do take quite a while.. I was 1min late at the previous stop and ended up being 4.5mins late haha. every trip ive done past this junction i always end up being late lol

LT586

Was Living in the editor
Oct 25, 2016
North
Hi Chuck I keep getting these errors and the map doesn't load properly
Screenshot 2020-01-30 16.35.12.png

Sorted, I had to re-download from the FB page as the download from Fellowsfilm wasn't right, Installed the first version, and overwrote the files and now it works.

Attachments

• logfile.txt
    40.6 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

LT586

Was Living in the editor
Oct 25, 2016
North
The Mo-Fri duties aren’t active in the map; is there currently an issue with these? I can enable them myself but wanted to know. If anyone’s yet tried duty N720 from 21:26 to 4:30 Am the 151 is a very good route.

Also at night if you turn off in the Graphics (advanced) tab ‘Light map of Terrain’ that stops the erroneous message of unable to lock light map and the loading of tiles as you’re on top of it unlike in the background

In fact the map has the tile to driving these routes but in the timetable I didn't see some routes which is driveable as a matter of fact (Such as the routes I have been mentioned above) and what should I do to deal with it?
Sorry for my bad English and thanks you very much :)????????

Advertisement

Apr 16, 2016
I'd like to ask a question that……
Why there're some unplayable route such as 193,271(and any another route via forest zone),L70,E36 and so on?
They are simply not been timetabled yet. Some of the tracks and journeys have not been added into the game yet to allow for the full timetable to be created. Manly has a very complex timetable which does take time to make as 1 bus could do trips on 4 or 5 routes in one shift.

They are simply not been timetabled yet. Some of the tracks and journeys have not been added into the game yet to allow for the full timetable to be created. Manly has a very complex timetable which does take time to make as 1 bus could do trips on 4 or 5 routes in one shift.
Sincerely thanks for your reply:)
OK,I had understand what you said.:)
Sounds like that it takes a plenty time and efforts to make the timetable and tracks of buses.
I have driving in the map for about one month and and I think that it's worthy to do that.
In a word,I think that the map is great and I'like to wait for the next version and enjoy that.

Apr 10, 2016
There seems to be a problem with this map, every time I place a new bus and start the engine revs up to full revs even though I'm not touching my pedals or any other controller. It only seems to be this map as I've tried others with no problems.

Sincerely thanks for your reply:)
OK,I had understand what you said.:)
Sounds like that it takes a plenty time and efforts to make the timetable and tracks of buses.
I have driving in the map for about one month and and I think that it's worthy to do that.
In a word,I think that the map is great and I'like to wait for the next version and enjoy that.

Glad you are enjoying the map. The timetabling continues behind the scenes and yes it is very time consuming. ;)

There seems to be a problem with this map, every time I place a new bus and start the engine revs up to full revs even though I'm not touching my pedals or any other controller. It only seems to be this map as I've tried others with no problems.

Where on the map?

Advertisement

This thread is more than 5 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread