MAN Euro6 Project (1 Viewer)

Over the last few weeks I've been working really hard to learn a few new things with modding, and I decided that last night I was going to start a bit of a project, properly converting the MAN euro 6 :)

I know there's a load of them that have been done before, but I wanted to do it myself, and do it properly! The pictures below shows how it is currently, I've done the AO texture on the cab (basically just a pre-game shadow so that when the truck is in a shadowed area on the map it doesn't look completely smooth) and converted over the chassis that it comes with, although I will be removing most of it, and reworking the SCS ones, to give a 4x2, 6x2, 6x4 and 6x2 tag option. The cab will also be fully templated and skinnable. All going well, and assuming SCS doesn't surprise us all and release their own before I finish, the truck will probably be released when finished ;)

The truck is still very much a WIP at the moment

In zmod3 :)
View attachment 274

In game:
14457317167_6bf4f97b53_b.jpg

Advertisement

Advertisement

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
Now has all 3 default SCS chassis (this is the 4x2 shown below) and can be painted, need to remap the UV2 channel so that it can be given a livery rather than a solid colour next :)

Looks a lot better with the graphics settings turned up a little, but I couldn't be bothered for this picture!

View attachment 276

Users who are viewing this thread