MAN Euro 6 coming to ETS2? (1 Viewer)

Apr 1, 2014
Looks like MAN Euro 6 is going to appear in ETS2?
https://twitter.com/SCSsoftware/status/565148317928398851

B9fPY9oCMAE8bIn.jpg

Advertisement

The front is looking pretty damn awesome! But if the interior really is copied from the MAN in the game already, I probably won't be using it that much, if the truck makes it way ingame :p

EDIT: Looks like SCS Software did a sound recording software with the new Man:
NH87wuf.jpg

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2014
Yes, let's build a new truck for a 2 year old game instead of making a new truck for ATS or a new bus for ECS...
I really, really wonder how much money SCS has, 'cause I don't believe that they get a huge sales boost if they add a new truck to ETS 2.

Does anyone know how many ETS 2 copies have been sold in total?
EDIT:
As I was actually really curious of that number, so I googled it.
www.vgchartz.com says they sold 0.08 milion copies. That's just 80.000 copies.
80.000 times what? I bought ETS 2 for 20 euros and I know a lot of people bought it for way less on sales and such.
But to keep it easy: 80.000x20=1,6 milion euros
So they got less than 1,6 milion euros from sales...

How could they possibly add new, expensive models to a game that sold less than 200 copies this year according to vgchartz (2015, two months in)?

EDIT II:
I just realized I made a mathmatical error. 0,08 milion isn't 800.000 but 80.000.:oops:

Last edited:

Advertisement

Yes, let's build a new truck for a 2 year old game instead of making a new truck for ATS or a new bus for ECS...
I really, really wonder how much money SCS has, 'cause I don't believe that they get a huge sales boost if they add a new truck to ETS 2.

Does anyone know how many ETS 2 copies have been sold in total?
EDIT:
As I was actually really curious of that number, so I googled it.
www.vgchartz.com says they sold 0.08 milion copies. That's just 80.000 copies.
80.000 times what? I bought ETS 2 for 20 euros and I know a lot of people bought it for way less on sales and such.
But to keep it easy: 80.000x20=1,6 milion euros
So they got less than 1,6 milion euros from sales...

How could they possibly add new, expensive models to a game that sold less than 200 copies this year according to vgchartz (2015, two months in)?

EDIT II:
I just realized I made a mathmatical error. 0,08 milion isn't 800.000 but 80.000.:oops:
Dont forget parts of the money goes to the publisher

Jul 31, 2014
Hopefully they do the sounds well like they have done with the new DAF, a lot of the older sounds (the one with the magnum, for example) don't sound very realistic :p

That would be great. I love driving the old Iveco now that they've changed the sound. It's still a POS GTS model, but atleast it sounds good, especially when you drive it with a non-adaptive automatic gearbox. IDK, but I just like it that way, eventhough I got a H-shifter.
The thing I dislike about driving the Renault at the moment is the sound. It's incredibly unrealistic and just gets annoying after a while.:( It doesn't even really sound like a truck. It doesn't have a diesel grumble, but just a generic engine noise.

Just an update for the interiors and sounds of the old trucks would be good enough for me. I don't even need the new trucks.:cool:

Advertisement

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread