MAN Euro 6 coming to ETS2?

MartyTheTrucker

Aug 30, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
Yep that's basically the MAN TGX e6 confirmed. Going to take quite a while till it's in the game though. Last time I heard it takes them 6 months to finish a truck for the game. Hope they've shortened this time.

scanialoverr

Apr 1, 2014
Daf Euro 6 took a year from announcement until official release. I dont mind waiting that much time for the MAN Euro 6. I prefer to have a finished 100% bug free truck model instead of a horrible one.

MartyTheTrucker

Aug 30, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
Hmm just checked and sadly it seems the MAN e6's interior is identical to the one of the old truck. So we'll probably just be getting a revised exterior look.

Menacing Scarab

The Cultured Redneck
Jul 30, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
I would hope that they would do some interior revision. Give it a bit higher resolution.

Carrythxd

Apr 23, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
The front is looking pretty damn awesome! But if the interior really is copied from the MAN in the game already, I probably won't be using it that much, if the truck makes it way ingame :p

EDIT: Looks like SCS Software did a sound recording software with the new Man:

Last edited:

Dr.Bull

Jul 31, 2014
Yes, let's build a new truck for a 2 year old game instead of making a new truck for ATS or a new bus for ECS...
I really, really wonder how much money SCS has, 'cause I don't believe that they get a huge sales boost if they add a new truck to ETS 2.

Does anyone know how many ETS 2 copies have been sold in total?
EDIT:
As I was actually really curious of that number, so I googled it.
www.vgchartz.com says they sold 0.08 milion copies. That's just 80.000 copies.
80.000 times what? I bought ETS 2 for 20 euros and I know a lot of people bought it for way less on sales and such.
But to keep it easy: 80.000x20=1,6 milion euros
So they got less than 1,6 milion euros from sales...

How could they possibly add new, expensive models to a game that sold less than 200 copies this year according to vgchartz (2015, two months in)?

EDIT II:
I just realized I made a mathmatical error. 0,08 milion isn't 800.000 but 80.000.:oops:

Last edited:

Alan5267

Sep 27, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
Yes, let's build a new truck for a 2 year old game instead of making a new truck for ATS or a new bus for ECS...
I really, really wonder how much money SCS has, 'cause I don't believe that they get a huge sales boost if they add a new truck to ETS 2.

Does anyone know how many ETS 2 copies have been sold in total?
EDIT:
As I was actually really curious of that number, so I googled it.
www.vgchartz.com says they sold 0.08 milion copies. That's just 80.000 copies.
80.000 times what? I bought ETS 2 for 20 euros and I know a lot of people bought it for way less on sales and such.
But to keep it easy: 80.000x20=1,6 milion euros
So they got less than 1,6 milion euros from sales...

How could they possibly add new, expensive models to a game that sold less than 200 copies this year according to vgchartz (2015, two months in)?

EDIT II:
I just realized I made a mathmatical error. 0,08 milion isn't 800.000 but 80.000.:oops:
Dont forget parts of the money goes to the publisher

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Hopefully they do the sounds well like they have done with the new DAF, a lot of the older sounds (the one with the magnum, for example) don't sound very realistic :P

John Necir Rebellion

Jun 9, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
Hopefully they do the sounds well like they have done with the new DAF, a lot of the older sounds (the one with the magnum, for example) don't sound very realistic :p
Do you think There would be a Renault Magnum Euro 6 Concept. Hehe..(just wondering) :)

Dr.Bull

Jul 31, 2014
Hopefully they do the sounds well like they have done with the new DAF, a lot of the older sounds (the one with the magnum, for example) don't sound very realistic :p
That would be great. I love driving the old Iveco now that they've changed the sound. It's still a POS GTS model, but atleast it sounds good, especially when you drive it with a non-adaptive automatic gearbox. IDK, but I just like it that way, eventhough I got a H-shifter.
The thing I dislike about driving the Renault at the moment is the sound. It's incredibly unrealistic and just gets annoying after a while.:( It doesn't even really sound like a truck. It doesn't have a diesel grumble, but just a generic engine noise.

Just an update for the interiors and sounds of the old trucks would be good enough for me. I don't even need the new trucks.:cool: