Bus Mods MAN A21 UK RHD Version Driver & PassengerView Enhancement Pack. (1 Viewer)

ARTY 1

Premium Subscriber
Oct 19, 2016
Wormelow, Hereford, Herefordshire.
ARTY 1 submitted a new download:

MAN A21 UK RHD Version Driver & PassengerView Enhancement Pack. - Revised Driver View & extra passenger & Exterior Views

I created the pack for this vehicle combining the new Drivers straight-ahead view with an increased F.O.V. to give a more immersive feel to driving, with extra views to show all the features of the model & fantastic repaints so these could be appreciated more by users.
This pack does NOT change in any way the original bus model, scripts, or original / repaint textures, it just gives existing, tweaked or extra camera angles to view more of the buses details.
The package follows the similar...

Read more about this download...

Advertisement

ARTY 1

Premium Subscriber
Oct 19, 2016
Wormelow, Hereford, Herefordshire.
I don’t wanna sound stupid but is this how a real bus would look like if you were sat in a cab?

The answer is NO not 100% accurately, as I am trying to replicate binocular vision.
To show what I mean do the following :- First sit in a chair & look straight ahead.
Now close your left eye, & the restricted view you see is like the normal drivers view in OMSI.
By manipulating the single eye point & increasing the Field Of View I am trying to add the missing Left eye portion of the view.
However there are limitations, you appear further from the dash & if the F.O.V. is too large distortion occurs.
So you pays your money & take your choice some will like it some will not.

Reactions: XxGamerDude90xX
The answer is NO not 100% accurately, as I am trying to replicate binocular vision.
To show what I mean do the following :- First sit in a chair & look straight ahead.
Now close your left eye, & the restricted view you see is like the normal drivers view in OMSI.
By manipulating the single eye point & increasing the Field Of View I am trying to add the missing Left eye portion of the view.
However there are limitations, you appear further from the dash & if the F.O.V. is too large distortion occurs.
So you pays your money & take your choice some will like it some will not.[/QUOTE
Thanks

Advertisement

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
The main issue in this regard is the size of your monitor. Your peripheral vision extends almost out to 180°, but your monitor is only a small part of that. Thus when you increase the field of view to get more of what you'd see irl onto your monitor, you also make things in the middle seem very far away and probably show more vertically than you'd normally see when looking straight ahead. Project OMSI onto a wrap-around wall or something and it'd be a totally different experience.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread