MAN A21 - RHD

Buses MAN A21 - RHD V1.0

Login to Download
  • Slow Page Loading and Increased Data Use
    We're working on fixing an issue with images not showing on Safari, which means that (temporarily) pages with lots of images will take longer to load and consume more data.
  • Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.
Mar 25, 2018
Hey thanks Daniel will try in the morning.
I still have the problem of getting this bus to run as ai I get an error saying something about a macro. See my post further up I have never got round this lol
I've got it working as AI on Scunthorpe

Mar 25, 2018
Hi how did you get yours working I've looked and cannot fathom the problem lol
I copied and pasted one other the busses in the AI list and then replaced the bus names with the one i wanted IE Man A21 RHD

Jan 26, 2017
I copied and pasted one other the busses in the AI list and then replaced the bus names with the one i wanted IE Man A21 RHD
That's what I did as with all the others but couldn't get it to work on this map

Mar 25, 2018
Well it worked for me i dont know what else to do maybe your AI list is screwed up

ross4122

Scottish Vyking Veg
Staff Team Leader
Content Control
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
Hey thanks Daniel will try in the morning.
I still have the problem of getting this bus to run as ai I get an error saying something about a macro. See my post further up I have never got round this lol
Do you have any third party modifications that could be affecting it? (sound mods, etc)