MAN A21 - RHD

Buses MAN A21 - RHD V1.0

Login to Download
  • Slow Page Loading and Increased Data Use
    We're working on fixing an issue with images not showing on Safari, which means that (temporarily) pages with lots of images will take longer to load and consume more data.
  • Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

Whiskey.Stuffs

Oh that one, that does those repaints.
Apr 1, 2016
Is there a way to reduce smoke from the exhaust?

Danielc2525

Spryte VEG
Content Control
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
Thats on the list of things to fix, I may upload a copy here for people who wish to download it early. :)

J.Hodgson

Jan 13, 2016
I do have the Scunthorpe hof in that bus file and passengers still won’t get on my bus lol

Feb 6, 2018
I do have the Scunthorpe hof in that bus file and passengers still won’t get on my bus lol
Have you made sure you’re at the right stand, and your display has the correct destination? Sometimes it’s worth entering the destination twice just to make sure. I have to sometimes especially on the Gemini.

Dave

Sep 1, 2016
How do you get the CTG tanks on the roof?

BritishRail60062

A Friendly Rail & Transport Fan.
Jan 10, 2017
I have this bus myself. Very nice work all round and thanks to all involved for the release :).

Dec 28, 2016
RPM Green n Red band not showing up and overall a pretty good bus!
ps will there be a 2 door Version?

hin1543

Apr 22, 2018
great bus
if similar with the hamburg buses
( available to have emegency door opening)
will be the most perfect bus in omsi

Apr 30, 2017
Can't get destinations to work.
I have the same problem with the mercedes benz uk, any advice?

Jezzadabest

Apr 2, 2016
Hey sorry to ask, but how do you repaint the seat please?
I have no clue how to do it as the Seat.png you get in template doesn't have the stuff like the top of the Seat has in the texture folder thanks