Buses MAN 14.240/MCV Evolution (1 Viewer)

Hi all, Today I felt was the right time to start a thread for this, so here you all are. I am working on a MAN 14.240 with an MCV Evolution body, Metrobus spec if all goes to plan so far. This is my first bus and I hope to get this finished, as I have a map I would like to accompany it (more details revealed soon).

Screenshots:
eb3d18bc617101ba722b9d1aea2e5588.png

I have started work on the rear at the moment...
eb3d18bc617101ba722b9d1aea2e5588.png

Credit to @WelshWizard for the front, thanks for starting me off man :)

Please Note:
As I have seen many people ask on other projects, I thought I would make it clear right here, right now.
- I will NOT specify any sort of release date, until I am happy it is complete, please do not ask for these
- I will hand pick Beta testers when the time comes, asking will NOT increase your chance of becoming one, I will pick people who I feel are worthy of testing the bus.
- I hope to post updates frequently, however I cannot guarantee it, please do not ask whether any updates will be made, you will just be clogging up the thread.

Hope you all enjoy :)

Advertisement

Advertisement

Costar1198

Some guy from Croydon innit
Mar 30, 2016
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Mercedes-Benz

Advertisement

Mystic Greg

Add-on London Team
May 22, 2016
I don't know where at costar has gone so I'm gonna talk about this. As he said I let him use the front that I made but that was from when I had started Blender, sooooooo I am going to completely redo the front for him to kind of make it look a bit nicer :)
*sneaky edit cause I added the lights and it looks nicer*

tmp_32309-unknown-161321288052.png

Last edited:

Advertisement

Users who are viewing this thread