Buses MAN 14.240/MCV Evolution (3 Viewers)

Hi all, Today I felt was the right time to start a thread for this, so here you all are. I am working on a MAN 14.240 with an MCV Evolution body, Metrobus spec if all goes to plan so far. This is my first bus and I hope to get this finished, as I have a map I would like to accompany it (more details revealed soon).

Screenshots:
eb3d18bc617101ba722b9d1aea2e5588.png

I have started work on the rear at the moment...
eb3d18bc617101ba722b9d1aea2e5588.png

Credit to @WelshWizard for the front, thanks for starting me off man :)

Please Note:
As I have seen many people ask on other projects, I thought I would make it clear right here, right now.
- I will NOT specify any sort of release date, until I am happy it is complete, please do not ask for these
- I will hand pick Beta testers when the time comes, asking will NOT increase your chance of becoming one, I will pick people who I feel are worthy of testing the bus.
- I hope to post updates frequently, however I cannot guarantee it, please do not ask whether any updates will be made, you will just be clogging up the thread.

Hope you all enjoy :)

Melvin Williams

Notorious Superfraud
Oct 24, 2016
Croydon
I love you with a deep passion, these are one of the buses I was gonna do for my map, and it has become my favourite bus since 336/367's wiped off the face of London

yeah they are Dart chassised, unlike my local MAN 14.240s (found on Route 359)
I am basing mine off of 2009 ones.
709-723/724 by any chance?? Half of them disappeared after 202 got Hybrids loool

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Kaci

Reverseidle Cheesy
Feb 19, 2016
The kickdown will ruin it for me (Not to be a downer), do the Kickdown if you like but im used to MCV without kickdown. Will there be a script to remove to get rid of the Kickdown?

Advertisement

Users who are viewing this thread