Mallowport (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMarkeh

UK Omsi Magazine Founder
Banned Member
Apr 1, 2016
Chester, UK
Mallowport has recently been released and looking through the files, there is a lot of viruses and stuff that shouldnt be there. PLEASE DO NOT STRAIGHT INSTALL IT. Only go to MapTools and install things you need to install. There is also stolen content of Yufa, BTV and Iomex. Quite a lot of it is hidden. PLEASE be careful when downloading. I dont think I should have made a topic for this but I need to warn everyone before we all get a virus.

pıʌɐp

pıʌɐp™
Mar 4, 2016
Guildford, Surrey, UK
Mallowport has recently been released and looking through the files, there is a lot of viruses and stuff that shouldnt be there. PLEASE DO NOT STRAIGHT INSTALL IT. Only go to MapTools and install things you need to install. There is also stolen content of Yufa, BTV and Iomex. Quite a lot of it is hidden. PLEASE be careful when downloading. I dont think I should have made a topic for this but I need to warn everyone before we all get a virus.

It looks awful anyway so i ain't going near it.

It also seems someone hacked their Facebook Page Yesterday as Well Kappa

Advertisement

iMarkeh

UK Omsi Magazine Founder
Banned Member
Apr 1, 2016
Chester, UK
It looks awful anyway so i ain't going near it.

It also seems someone hacked their Facebook Page Yesterday as Well Kappa

It does. Stolen content, viruses and they still cant get the road textures the right way round or put any sort of scenery. 1 hour X1 route which is solely road and no scenery!!

They even asked for 100 likes for the map release, such greediness, i actually did get a virus when installing their last map.

I hear this had a virus so I was careful what I installed there. I got Map Tools out and only copied individual files over once I had checked them. Not even 1/10th of what was in the folder did I actually install.

iomex

UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
/me throws the UKDT Hat of Justice:

oddjob-hat.jpg

I don't care for anyone who plagiarizes content tbf

Advertisement

Advertisement

leyland1195

Banned Member
Apr 1, 2016
London
The map was originally made by somebody on Facebook and then "Mason Rutty" basically stole the map rights..... as he never asked for them and as far as im aware the orginal map creator never said anything about anybody can make changes and distribute it but he took the map and made his own facebook page/website about a year ago and trying to edit parts and failed and the map never really changed apart from bus stops being added or modified and tons of random shops being thrown in around the bus station and some bad and wierd AI list changes so anything to do with Mallowport is not going to be a fully working map unless somebody properly took it and changes everything on it as its got some nice routes im sure if time was taken to properly add working AI bus routes and some road changes it would be a enjoyable map.

Regards

Raymond

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.