Making a map. (1 Viewer)

georgeloxton02

MendipXplorer veg
Apr 20, 2018
Somerset
Hello , I am planning to make a map of my local area. Shepton Mallet , Evercreech , Castle Cary and Yeovil.
Routes:
C802 - School bus - Evercreech top - Ansford Academy
C804a - School bus - Stony Stratton - Evercreech bottom - Ansford Academy
1- Shepton Mallet - Evercreech - Castle Cary - Yeovil

School buses are operated by a local firm Smiths Coaches pylle and 1 would be operated by First Virtual Shepton.

I am posting on here because I dont know how to get started.

Solution
Hello , I am planning to make a map of my local area. Shepton Mallet , Evercreech , Castle Cary and Yeovil.
Routes:

School buses are operated by a local firm Smiths Coaches pylle and 1 would be operated by First Virtual Shepton.

I'd start by looking at some basic tutorials online to give you a grounding in the OMSI editor. I've always found this one by MTA3306 particularly useful.

Start with a basic roadway and route and, as you get more proficient, challenge yourself with more complex...
Routes:

I'd start by looking at some basic tutorials online to give you a grounding in the OMSI editor. I've always found this one by MTA3306 particularly useful.

Start with a basic roadway and route and, as you get more proficient, challenge yourself with more complex areas.

I believe there is some way of laying a Google Maps (or equivalent) texture on to the editor but I have never used it so I amen't sure.

Solution

Advertisement

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread