Making a hof file

• Please note that answers to questions that receive more than 5 collective down votes will be automatically hidden.

DannyBrooks963

Jul 14, 2017
Favourite Truck
Scania
Hello
I was wondering if someone could help me regarding making a hof file or pointing me in the right direction in how to making (i.e the software I need) as I would like to make one using the routes for my local bus company (Brighton& Hove)
Thanks In advance

Reactions: michael123456789
D

Deleted member 2523

The HOF creator link didn't work for me downloaded Hof suite and it confused me haha
I recommend looking at how other hof files are layed out in hof suite and also read the manual that comes with it. that actually helped me quite alot

DannyBrooks963

Jul 14, 2017
Favourite Truck
Scania
I recommend looking at how other hof files are layed out in hof suite and also read the manual that comes with it. that actually helped me quite alot
Ill give it a go the manual was the one that confused me haha I get confused very very easily

Jimmy Turtle

Building Canberra One File At A Time....
Nov 11, 2016
Hof creator download link has been removed and the alternative is Hof Suite, I am using this for Canberra.

DannyBrooks963

Jul 14, 2017
Favourite Truck
Scania
So I managed to create some routes under the route tab in Hof suite added it under the bus I wanted to use but when I go in to omsi2 to test them the hof file is listed then when I select it none of my added routes are there the route destinations there are listed are from BOTW

Jimmy Turtle

Building Canberra One File At A Time....
Nov 11, 2016
The file would not be saved properly My guess or can you screenshot your bus folder with the hof file in the folder.

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
Administrator
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Depends on the bus you're using. If the sign controller allows you to enter a ziel code directly like the default IBIS, then you can omit the route codes. However, if the controller only works with route codes (e.g. the Mobitec 602 currently in the C400R), then you'll need to enter route codes too. If you just want to set destinations in the menu, you don't need route codes because the list there is for destinations.

DannyBrooks963

Jul 14, 2017
Favourite Truck
Scania
Depends on the bus you're using. If the sign controller allows you to enter a ziel code directly like the default IBIS, then you can omit the route codes. However, if the controller only works with route codes (e.g. the Mobitec 602 currently in the C400R), then you'll need to enter route codes too. If you just want to set destinations in the menu, you don't need route codes because the list there is for destinations.
Was hoping for it to work with the Volvo b9tl gemini2

Enviro400Taco

that annoying one from Leeds
Oct 30, 2016
Favourite Truck
Scania
That hof is actually looking quite good. There is an OmsiBrighton repaint page somewhere but idek if it is on Facebook or what.

DannyBrooks963

Jul 14, 2017
Favourite Truck
Scania
That hof is actually looking quite good. There is an OmsiBrighton repaint page somewhere but idek if it is on Facebook or what.
i have most of the repaints that's where the idea for the hof came from so it looks better when showcasing the liverys i have brighton displays