Status
Not open for further replies.

whsde

OMSI 2 Designer of all things York Buses
Dec 28, 2017
Favourite Truck
Scania
whsde submitted a new download:

MagTec ALX400 EV (The Electric ALX400) - A Zero Emissions upgrade to an old ALX400 by MagTec

View attachment 35372

Powering or re-powering your bus fleet with an EV drivetrain is the single best way of responding to the current drive to improve air quality. But there are wider benefits too: by fitting an electric or range-extended drivetrain you’ll be benefiting from a range of technological advances that will ensure your fleet performs to its best capacity in a number of key areas.

With large fuel savings the MAGTEC EV system provides the most cost-effective approach to...
Read more about this download...

Reactions: sjain

sjain

Aug 3, 2016
Wow, very nice job. Can I just say, from the get go, without even having downloaded the file there is a very strong impression already because you've completely nailed the formatting on your download page, those screenshots and images are top quality, the effort has translated very well in my opinion.

Looking forward to taking this for a spin :)

Reactions: whsde

whsde

Dec 28, 2017
Favourite Truck
Scania
Wow, very nice job. Can I just say, from the get go, without even having downloaded the file there is a very strong impression already because you've completely nailed the formatting on your download page, those screenshots and images are top quality, the effort has translated very well in my opinion.

Looking forward to taking this for a spin :)
Thanks ever so much! I really like to throw the user into a scenario and situation from the moment they download the file. Most of my other downloads feature this and I believe it really helps the user feel immersed in the mod!

Thanks ever so much for your kind words!

jowilliams15

Veteran Member
Jul 31, 2016
The bus dosen't show in the preview menu and then when i try to spawn the bus in, it doesn't spawn in.

whsde

Dec 28, 2017
Favourite Truck
Scania
The bus dosen't show in the preview menu and then when i try to spawn the bus in, it doesn't spawn in.
Hi JoWilliams15.

I've tested this download on a clean install of OMSI 2. I don't appear to be having this problem. You need to move everything from the 'Vehicle' folder to your TransBus Regional folder.

Let me know if this helps. Check that there is a file named 'Transbus ALX400_Electric.bus' within the Transbus ALX400 Regional Folder. If you want to install the LED Light options, you must install the original vehicle first, then the LED Options.

Ewan

P674 MLE

P674 MLE Your Local West London Step Entrance Dart
Apr 6, 2018
Favourite Truck
Scania
its great as my review sais but a small problem there is no doors on the bus dont know why if u want a screenshot ill send one just tell me

whsde

Dec 28, 2017
Favourite Truck
Scania
its great as my review sais but a small problem there is no doors on the bus dont know why if u want a screenshot ill send one just tell me
Hi Mate, it's because all the unchanged sounds like the door and horn are Badger's B7TL Sounds. As these are no longer available, I'll have to rebuild the Config files based upon V3Ds original Sounds.

Reactions: P674 MLE

P674 MLE

Apr 6, 2018
Favourite Truck
Scania
Hi Mate, it's because all the unchanged sounds like the door and horn are Badger's B7TL Sounds. As these are no longer available, I'll have to rebuild the Config files based upon V3Ds original Sounds.
oh ok thanks for the rapid reply :)

whsde

Dec 28, 2017
Favourite Truck
Scania
This download has been removed and is no longer available for download.

TangoSierra

Veteran Member
Jul 1, 2016
I've removed the download page, however, if there's any more feedback for @whsde from those who have downloaded the mod, you may place it in this thread or message him. :)

TangoSierra

Veteran Member
Jul 1, 2016
thats a shame that it has been removed what's the reason behind it and will it ever come back ?
whsde needs time to make some changes to his modification, to enable it to work for everyone. As it didn't work, he decided to take it down. :)

whsde

Dec 28, 2017
Favourite Truck
Scania
thats a shame that it has been removed what's the reason behind it and will it ever come back ?
Yeah It'll be back when I've adjusted it. Some users were only getting engine sounds and no other sounds whatsoever. As TangoSierra has mentioned, its about trying to get it to work for all! Even those without Badger's B7TL Pack.

P674 MLE

Apr 6, 2018
Favourite Truck
Scania
Yeah It'll be back when I've adjusted it. Some users were only getting engine sounds and no other sounds whatsoever. As TangoSierra has mentioned, its about trying to get it to work for all! Even those without Badger's B7TL Pack.
ok cool i understand

PROGAMER200

developer of all ruined hopes & dreams
Oct 25, 2016
This was a very good mod I have enjoyed using it. its nice to have and old style bus renewed.

PROGAMER200

developer of all ruined hopes & dreams
Oct 25, 2016
it will be nice to see the modified version when its out
but if it don't work for everyone its understandable to have it reworked

Hullian111

bruh momentum
Aug 5, 2017
Aw, from the looks of it, this mod seemed very interesting - kinda like something Ensignbus would do (if they haven't done already?)

I'll be sure to pick this up once it comes out again.

Webbshire

Jul 20, 2016
Oh this is a shame - I ran a quick U18 last night and it was perfect. No issues for me whatsoever.

Be interested to see when it comes back! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.