Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

BritishRail60062

A Friendly Rail & Transport Fan.
Jan 10, 2017
Northern Ireland
www.youtube.com
@fnafboy10 : You cannot make a decent bus in 3D overnight. Things like this take time to produce, as things like research, correcting, smoothing, texturing and beta-testing all is time consuming and then you have to take into account scripting, sounds and physics. Its like brewing beer but in digital form. It takes longer to brew than to drink. So be patient mate as the wait will be well worth it :).

Lukeyboi

Lukeyboi's OMSI Workshop
Apr 5, 2016
Pronouns
He/Him
upload_2017-4-18_21-5-7.png

Some more things have happened... The headlights were rescaled for the umpteenth time, bumper slightly reworked, most of the body was actually rebuilt today for a new more curved roofline
upload_2017-4-18_21-6-20.png

Next up is mirror redevlopment and exterior engravings :)

Advertisement

BritishRail60062

A Friendly Rail & Transport Fan.
Jan 10, 2017
Northern Ireland
www.youtube.com
I am liking the work so far mate :). At this rate, there will be atleast two new buses to enjoy in London although I will use this as rail replacement. Just out of interest, will you be making one with an assault glass barrier around the cab? If so, I would like to see one that can be opened and closed as I could drive with the glass barrier open on the safer routes and have it closed on the more dodgey routes :).

Just an idea.

Lukeyboi

Lukeyboi's OMSI Workshop
Apr 5, 2016
Pronouns
He/Him
I am liking the work so far mate :). At this rate, there will be atleast two new buses to enjoy in London although I will use this as rail replacement. Just out of interest, will you be making one with an assault glass barrier around the cab? If so, I would like to see one that can be opened and closed as I could drive with the glass barrier open on the safer routes and have it closed on the more dodgey routes :).

Just an idea.
That isn't a bad idea. I could always have it as a [setvar] :)

Reactions: Danielread

Advertisement

Lukeyboi

Lukeyboi's OMSI Workshop
Apr 5, 2016
Pronouns
He/Him
Is there going to be a London spec of this bus with ibus and cashdesk
Probably not.

I know this is a cabdoor from an Enviro 200. But I think some of the 2006/2007 Alexander ALX300's had similar glazed cab doors where the window can be dropped down if the driver wants it open :).

Stagecoach in South Wales Enviro 200 Interior

I hope that helps for reference.
Thank you for that. :) I'll look into it, theres a picture somewhere of a bus in the batch I'm modelling with an assault screen too as well so looks like im spoilt for pics :P

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread