Lowlander21's Volvo B7L Eclipse 1.5 where?

• Please note that answers to questions that receive more than 5 collective down votes will be automatically hidden.

ArrivaFan

Apr 3, 2016
Does anyone know where or if the Lowlander21's Volvo B7L Eclipse 1.5 as i had to wipe my hard drive so i lost everything and starting new and i loved using this bus.

Reactions: Matthew Rose

Citaro2013

Jul 27, 2016
Been passed on to the UKDT but not known if or when it will be available, take a look in the UKDT section, there is a post in there about it

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
Staff Team Leader
Forum Moderator
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Dec 10, 2015
When we have the time to check through it and prepare it for release :P You'll just have to stick with the C400 for now

ARTY 1

Oct 19, 2016
Hi Arriva Fan

When I download files I always archive a copy & I have a 7zip file of this bus. It is however 63.6MB so I don't know if anyone has ideas how to get it to you.

Puncake

Going Dark
Mar 15, 2016
Hi Arriva Fan

When I download files I always archive a copy & I have a 7zip file of this bus. It is however 63.6MB so I don't know if anyone has ideas how to get it to you.
That wouldn't be a good idea sharing the files without permission since its no longer available.

The best option would be to wait for it to be re-uploaded.

ARTY 1

Oct 19, 2016
All above points duly noted, but having suffered a similar hardware failure some years ago, I fully appreciate Arriva Fan's predicament especially when there are repaints still available for download. I was not proposing to re-upload the file but perhaps with Lowlanders permission find a way to supply the base file, direct to the person.
I fully understand the authors of any model should have the last say.:blush: