LOTUS Discussion (1 Viewer)

BlueOrange

Founder of Masterswitch Studios
Masterswitch Studios
Mar 22, 2016
masterswitch-studios.com
And hopefully Lotus Editor is 5x easier to use than Omsi 2's as the developers said that exporting stuff from blender will be a peace of cake with just a few clicks!

I might want to start a map project if that is true.

I've tried messing around with their editor. The way you (currently) place roads is awful, you have to fill them in yourself instead of using splines. I did have an experiment with it a while ago, and it seems quite a bit harder than the OMSI editor, though I've not touched it since I last did Oxford development, which is about 2 years ago.

Reactions: LT586

Advertisement

I've tried messing around with their editor. The way you (currently) place roads is awful, you have to fill them in yourself instead of using splines. I did have an experiment with it a while ago, and it seems quite a bit harder than the OMSI editor, though I've not touched it since I last did Oxford development, which is about 2 years ago.
Ah... Okay.
Maybe they'll fix things when the full version of the game comes...
We'll have to wait and see for now ????

LT586

Was Living in the editor
Oct 25, 2016
North
I think the behavior of the LOTUS developers towards the company ViewApp is not okay.
However, the background for a lack of communication would still be interesting.

We know who the culprit is for the bad behaviour, and it’s not Marcel. I am still keeping an eye on LOTUS and the only thing I highly disagree with is that it’s early access, id rather a complete game

Reactions: Huey_74
May 24, 2016
Sorry, what was that I just heard... Huh? £90 just to play the game for it's intended purposes? How disgusting. Absolutely filthy marketing. I also see a possibility with this Early Access stuff never actually ending. And I'm sorry, but why the fk does it only run in 32-bit (so I've heard) if it is a new game? Not only have you got to buy core componenents of the game as DLC, they each cost just as much as the game does on its own. I'd like to mention that this game will begin to get bland and there will also be future DLC.

I'm not hearing that it performs too great either. I thought the whole idea of this was so that it runs smoother than OMSI and has better graphics? While I do think the graphics look a decent bit better and there is now improved rail based units supported, I just can't believe how poorly they have kicked this off. Really disappointed.

Advertisement

When I was bored...
LOTUS.png

Advertisement

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread