Repaints Lothian Buses Megapack (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So for the past few weeks I've been planning a Lothian megapack. Progress was halted in the last 2 weeks because of intensive uni work, but I should be able to get back to the repaints now. I hope to do repaints on these buses:

• Enviro 200 (will be semi-fictional)
  • B7TL
  • B9TL Lothian and Airlink spec
  • Enviro 400
  • Olympian
  • Renown

So far these have been completed/are being completed. (Some are still very WIP mind). I hope to keep this topic updated as often as I can.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: btv

Advertisement

Feb 12, 2016
I wouldn't use the UK templates, it seriously bugs it. You can see how bugged it is at the rear window. Just follow the lines of the HK spec enviro.

Yeah that's true, especially from the interior. But I like this one's look better as it matches the Lothian one more. But its not finished yet so I might well change it, or do an additional one on the HK template.

Last edited by a moderator:

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
They're looking nice :) Though I agree about not using the UK template on the Enviro 400, I tend to prefer repaints which follow the HK outline, as they tend to be much neater. Same reason I'm not a fan of the Wrightbus Solaris U15 template which was all the rage a couple of years ago.

Feb 12, 2016
They're looking nice :) Though I agree about not using the UK template on the Enviro 400, I tend to prefer repaints which follow the HK outline, as they tend to be much neater. Same reason I'm not a fan of the Wrightbus Solaris U15 template which was all the rage a couple of years ago.

Ok, seeing that there seems to be a "demand" for that, I'll release it in the original outline.  ^_^

Reactions: Florence3099

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread