Repaints Lothian Buses Megapack

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunny2807

Feb 12, 2016
So for the past few weeks I've been planning a Lothian megapack. Progress was halted in the last 2 weeks because of intensive uni work, but I should be able to get back to the repaints now. I hope to do repaints on these buses:

• Enviro 200 (will be semi-fictional)
  • B7TL
  • B9TL Lothian and Airlink spec
  • Enviro 400
  • Olympian
  • Renown

So far these have been completed/are being completed. (Some are still very WIP mind). I hope to keep this topic updated as often as I can.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: btv

Lakitu

Prepare for trouble! Make it double!
Content Control
Jan 1, 1970
/monthly_2016_04/OMSI2_20160320_173950.jpg.ff7bb0aec54d0534d053198f89ff3aaf.jpg

I wouldn't use the UK templates, it seriously bugs it. You can see how bugged it is at the rear window. Just follow the lines of the HK spec enviro.

sunny2807

Feb 12, 2016
I wouldn't use the UK templates, it seriously bugs it. You can see how bugged it is at the rear window. Just follow the lines of the HK spec enviro.
Yeah that's true, especially from the interior. But I like this one's look better as it matches the Lothian one more. But its not finished yet so I might well change it, or do an additional one on the HK template.

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
Staff Team Leader
Forum Moderator
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Dec 10, 2015
They're looking nice :) Though I agree about not using the UK template on the Enviro 400, I tend to prefer repaints which follow the HK outline, as they tend to be much neater. Same reason I'm not a fan of the Wrightbus Solaris U15 template which was all the rage a couple of years ago.

sunny2807

Feb 12, 2016
They're looking nice :) Though I agree about not using the UK template on the Enviro 400, I tend to prefer repaints which follow the HK outline, as they tend to be much neater. Same reason I'm not a fan of the Wrightbus Solaris U15 template which was all the rage a couple of years ago.
Ok, seeing that there seems to be a "demand" for that, I'll release it in the original outline.  ^_^

Reactions: Lakitu

sunny2807

Feb 12, 2016
I have decided not to repaint the Eclipse due to how the repaint files are and because they're low res. 
Here's a new one in progress:

View attachment 403

Toucan

Hmmm
Mar 28, 2016
Wow! I wish I had this level of repainting! All of mine are rubbish :P  . I get what you mean by the renown being a bit hard to repaint on... And the low res to make a good repaint It's simply impossible! Well done @sunny2807 :)  

Reactions: sunny2807

sunny2807

Feb 12, 2016
Wow! I wish I had this level of repainting! All of mine are rubbish :P  . I get what you mean by the renown being a bit hard to repaint on... And the low res to make a good repaint It's simply impossible! Well done @sunny2807 :)  
Thanks Toucan  ^_^

sunny2807

Feb 12, 2016
Go into the renown repaint file and just expand the canvas to something bigger like 4096X4096 ive just tried it and the level of detail increased here ive redone one side of my stagecoach B10BLE at 4096X4096 and you can see the deifference compared to the front
It does look better. Thanks, I'll try that.

OoglieBooglie™

Jan 13, 2016
Will be finally including the Renown after @VGxT4CT1CZz's discovery  xD

(Pic Snipped)

But I did discover another annoying thing though: why would the ceiling use the same texture file as the seats?!  o_O

(pic snipped)
Your Welcome mate and its a pain that the cieling uses the same texture as the seats

Status
Not open for further replies.