Look'n for them Owner Operators. (1 Viewer)

How bout it driver, ya got it on? Well, there you are cruising along with your radio jam'n keeping it between the lines, even if those lines are currently ending in Arizona or in Italy. I can only guess that's why you decided to became an owner operator so you can fire up your mods without all the headaches of dealing with a VTC that requires this amount of trips and that amount of whatever. Well, welcome my friends to the next evolution in virtual trucking. The Evans Transportation Group is a group of owner operators just like you. We have had enough of the drive our way, or it's the highway mentality. That highway is there for all of us on our terms, in our trucks and on our time schedule. Evans Transportation Group is "NOT" let me say that again, (ETG) is 'NOT" a virtual trucking company. We are a gathering place where owner operators can hangout in our Discord server and talk all the bull they want when they want, drive whatever they want, and go wherever they want. Yup, you also fly your own tag, as an owner operator your on your own. I can hear ya, well how is this different from a VTC? In a nutshell, Evans Transportation Group is just like the corner bar, owner operators join our Trucknet to log the miles and jobs they complete and we receive your help in the ratings for ETG and your own ratings as well. Every driver gets the freedom they want whether it be individual trucking or running with the rest of the herd, and Evans Transportation Group gets tipped for giving you owner ops a casual place to get'r done. Easy peasy, nice and easy. We don't have meetings. We don't host convoys, and we don't give a tinkers damn if your online or off. The only thing we ask is that ya'll have a good time. If ya got any questions just give us shout and we'll do what we can to help ya out. So fellas ya'll keep'r shiny side up and the rubber side down, we'll see ya'll out there 10-4.
discord: https://discord.gg/KGchKGq
email: available from the "Give us a shout" link located on website.
Oh yea! Just to keep things simple for everyone, if your age ends in "whatever teen" this really isn't made for you. Sorry, but hell I don't even remember my teens. Hehehe, this is targeted more for the old guys. Ya'll have a good day.
Best regards, Ole' Possum.

Last edited:

Advertisement

Thank's Seven. We'll give'r a good go at it. :) As for screens, being an owner op company that is completely up to the O/O themselves. The (ETG) side has some I use, but most fella's like to drive what fits'm best. So if it ain't broke, don't try to fix it! Ya'll have yourselves a good day and like my daddy used to say "If ya can't be good, be good at it" We'll see ya out there. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread